NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    You're welcome. Glad she enjoyed it. Hope she got to see the bison and tour the SB Chocolate Co.
    They really did a nice job with that museum.
    Yes, we also did the chocolate factory tour and went on the short hike to see the bison. It was a great time. You’re right - they did an excellent job with the museum. We really were not expecting much but once we actually got inside we were pleasantly surprised. I think the chocolate tour is a little pricey for what it is, but all in all a great place to take kids that isn’t very far.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm done troubleshooting my stupid well pump and pressure tank. Any recommendations for plumbers/well companies/people that work on stupid ass wells

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm done troubleshooting my stupid well pump and pressure tank. Any recommendations for plumbers/well companies/people that work on stupid ass wells
    This is who we use.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I thought that was the best part of being a mechanic!
    The best part is when another friend stopped by and asked to check his Power steering fluid. GM decided to put the power steering cap very low by the firewall. Next to the exhaust manifold and between the heater hoses.

BTW not a mechanic, just been working on vehicles for a long time. Everyone says I don't charge enough for my time.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Woke up last week to no water(thankfully I can shower at work and the gym. Thankfully I have only had to pee at home so far. I'm thinking it's the damn pump even though it sounds like it's running or maybe a sediment clog. I can't imagine it being an aquifer problem this close to the river. It's full to the priming plug. The only valve is where it connects to the house. I'm not loosening any fittings because a side effect of getting your damn finger half amputated is childlike grip strength so I effectively have one useful hand.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Oh also it's in the damn crawl space and the original tank attached to the pump must have gone bad at some point because they basically jerry rigged it to a new tank. I remember the home inspector when I bought the house mentioning it but he didn't seem concerned or mention it looking like crap.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I'm thinking it's the damn pump even though it sounds like it's running or maybe a sediment clog. I can't imagine it being an aquifer problem this close to the river. It's full to the priming plug.
    Sounds like a shallow well or maybe a jet pump, deep well. If it is full of water, sounds like a call to the man. Too complex for internet help. Sorry tried.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I knew I was in for some crap in this damn house when I removed the dryer they left and the hole in the floor for the vent tube looked like it was carved out with a butter knife.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Awesome looking building, though I bet those clear span mainframes were not cheap.
    If my memory serves, $50 Million for that building. It is an awesome space. Full size football field inside for Northwestern to practice indoors.

For fencing they put down a plastic floor over about 1/3rd of the astroturf and then lay down metal grounded strips on top of the plastic floor.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Yups and this is exaclty why jedi hates plumbing issues. As soon as you take one thing apart the rest follows.

Sorry tv1217 for your mess.
    Yep, I know my limitations on plumbing issues. And when I need to call our go to guy. Who is very reliable and his prices are super reasonable.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I used to use ECONOMY WELL

But when I had an urgent issue they didn't respond. Sheehy Well on US 41 between Cedar Tucky and Lowellabama dispatched a truck, fixed my problem, at a very very fair price, in a very short time. Super friendly. Highly recommended.

Top Bottom