18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Winchester 22lr Ammo RECALL due to DOUBLE powder charge

PRODUCT WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE

WINCHESTER® 22 LONG RIFLE RIMFIRE AMMUNITION

PRODUCT RECALL OF WINCHESTER 22 LONG RIFLE RIMFIRE AMMUNITION

1/28/2014

Olin Corporation, through its Winchester Division, is recalling two (2) lots of M*22™ 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Black Copper Plated Round Nose rimfire ammunition.

Symbol Number: S22LRT
    Lot Numbers: GD42L and GD52L
    Winchester has determined the above lots of 22 Long Rifle rimfire ammunition may contain double powder charges. Ammunition with double powder charges may subject the shooter or bystanders to a risk of serious personal injury and/or death, or cause firearm damage, rendering the firearm inoperable.

DO NOT USE WINCHESTER® M*22™ 22 Long Rifle RIMFIRE AMMUNITION WITH LOT NUMBERS GD42L or GD52L. The ammunition Lot Number is imprinted (stamped without ink) on the left tuck flap of the 500-round carton as indicated here. The 1000-round intermediate carton does not have a Lot Number.

To determine if your ammunition is subject to this notice, review the Symbol Number and Lot Number. If it is Symbol Number S22LRT with a Lot Number containing GD42L or GD52L immediately discontinue use and contact Winchester toll-free at 866-423-5224 or visit http://www.winchester.com/Product-Service/Pages/Contact-Us.aspx for free UPS pick-up of the recalled ammunition.

This notice applies only to Symbol Number S22LRT with Lot Numbers GD42L and GD52L. Other Symbol Numbers or Lot Numbers are not subject to this recall.

If you have any questions concerning this 22 Long Rifle rimfire ammunition recall please call toll-free 866-423-5224, write to Winchester (600 Powder Mill Road, East Alton, IL 62024 Attn: S22LRT Recall), or contact Winchester Customer Support online.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

WINCHESTER
    January 26, 2014

http://www.winchester.com/library/news/Pages/s22lrt-recall.aspx

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Me Southbound, jeep Cherokee North bound. We're about three blocks apart. He decides to commit to a u turn in front of me, he had to much gas and lost it jumping a high curb and launched himself into someone's fence and into their backyard. I beep horns twice and proceeded on.. Lmfao

Doesn't Snapdragon have a jeep?

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I don't know CTC, but somehow I can picture him honking and waving at this person. Makes me giggle.
    I've met him a few times, I could absolutely see him doing that.
    CTC, I think you need a goPro on your truck so we can see the idiot drivers you see.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I have thought about putting my pro on the duty, but it's a double edge sword... Just take what I say cause nothing can paint a better picture...

Yea, I honked my train horns as I drive by. Lol

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm going to have to get two of those also... who the heck drives up behind you and parks their small car just in your blind spot... now I got a accident on my record... 31 years of driving without one accident and somebody else screwed that all up... end of rant...

On another note, anybody interested in a used Glock 21 in 45acp with 4 mats for 500 bucks local in Hammond/highland area pm me... not mine but a friend is getting rid of it...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm going to have to get two of those also... who the heck drives up behind you and parks their small car just in your blind spot... now I got a accident on my record... 31 years of driving without one accident and somebody else screwed that all up... end of rant...

On another note, anybody interested in a used Glock 21 in 45acp with 4 mats for 500 bucks local in Hammond/highland area pm me... not mine but a friend is getting rid of it...

I think one accident in 31 years is still ok.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    image_zps0fde9c7d.jpg

Snowing in Lowell

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    It breaks my record... I put about a thousand miles on my vehicle a month and I've drove to Cali 12 times now so I am very disappointed... Ps no damage to the suburban but that Chevy Corsica is going to be in the shop.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :xmad:
    f*** south shore and their 'for the kids' lets close off cars 1 and 2 during rush hour!
    gg and jedi are in car 3 and its now standing room only since the 2 first 2 cars are being reserved for f**** school kids in their f*** field trip to sh**cago!!!

this is a rush hour train large groups of kids either take and earlier train and/or later train.

only bright spot is we got seats and dont have to listen to their punk a***!!!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    f*** south shore and their 'for the kids' lets close off cars 1 and 2 during rush hour!
    gg and jedi are in car 3 and its now standing room only since the 2 first 2 cars are being reserved for f**** school kids in their f*** field trip to sh**cago!!!

this is a rush hour train large groups of kids either take and earlier train and/or later train.

only bright spot is we got seats and dont have to listen to their punk a***!!!

Quit whining, buy a car and drive.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'd eventually like to get 2 of these.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/331277-review-hp-f210-car-dash-camera.html

One pointing forward. One pointing toward driver's door, in case I'm pulled over.
    meh the jbts in the process on make you eat pavement will be strip searching your car and destroying the cameras as well. if they are semi-smart they will also delete the files from the cams all while kicking your face in for whatever infraction you did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom