jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    sexy-good-night.gif

@frosty since you like blondes here is one for you, maybe she appears in your dreams tonight.

@all
    c ya. im off 2 bed.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sorry I noticed the revolver in that pic, I noticed the young lady too, but.... I have to notice everything or the poster shot isn't going to come out right....

and my vote does go for boobies.... they are what makes the world a much better place...

by the way.... got expensive on that firing line this afternoon...

and WD you did miss a great day on the range sending some expensive lead down to the hill.... was warm enough to walk around in a t-shirt down there, so I got to feel all the recoil from the Remy 700..... nice....

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    by the way.... got expensive on that firing line this afternoon...

and WD you did miss a great day on the range sending some expensive lead down to the hill.... was warm enough to walk around in a t-shirt down there, so I got to feel all the recoil from the Remy 700..... nice....

... go ahead and rub it in! :laugh:

That's ok. I'll be at J-P later this week. Might break out the Crazy Horse too.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    im about to destroy my laptop....I took windows 8 off so I could use my military crap and now half of it works but i constantly have this stupid window pop up and come right back up every time i click exit or ok....only happens on internet explore but the military isnt compatible with google chrome..fml

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    DGG... you can always add mozilla firefox to the computer... it's just a added browser and doesn't use IE's engine like Chrome does...

WD, might be back at a range on thursday this week but it will be a educational trip for a young lady who is looking for some advice on a carry piece... Could squeeze in some more rifle shooting though... Scored some more Sierra 168gr Match HPBT bullets from Bass Pro shop on the way back home...

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    GB, thats a negative i just tried and got this

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to secure.defensetravel.dod.mil.

Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

(Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Im on my phone now ans in bed so I dont have it in front of me but it doesnt say much and the title at the top of the little window was just a # symbol

I use Firefox for my Army stuff. Occasionally have to go back to Explorer, every once in a blue moon, but usually Firefox does everything. Should be good with it, unless its the computer coughing up the errors

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    So, any one good at working on ARs? I am looking to have my railed sight block replaced with a lo-profile gas block so I can finally install this Troy hand guard that's been sitting here... I think a torque wrench is needed along with a barrel nut wrench to remove the delta ring. PM me if you want to help. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom