• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I can tell you that Biden has even lost the support of most of the UAW members. I'm starting to find FJB stickers all over the place, at a rate that they are not even being removed anymore. Biden is hitting the union workers where it hurts, their pocket books.
    But apparently the teachers union still supports him due to his LGBTQ+^!#* agenda for harming young children by using hormone blockers and surgical sex changes.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    But apparently the teachers union still supports him due to his LGBTQ+^!#* agenda for harming young children by using hormone blockers and surgical sex changes.
    Well they gotta create more democrats so they keep getting more money. Public school teachers might be evil, but they are not as stupid as kids think they are.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can tell you that Biden has even lost the support of most of the UAW members. I'm starting to find FJB stickers all over the place, at a rate that they are not even being removed anymore. Biden is hitting the union workers where it hurts, their pocket books.
    When I left the mill, a lot of staunch Dems were cursing Biden, and quoting Trump.
    Though, I had to point out that they had quoted Trump.,

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The unions (the organization) still support him. It's the members that are getting hit hard due to inflation that ate beginning to question all this.

Jedi said it a while ago. Once the sheep can't get their nuggets or are priced out of gas then da s.... gets real.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    :runaway:

2a-tom brought the new 2020 coof to the board!!!! We need to triple vax him now! :p
    giphy.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom