Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Rummage sale was a bust. Drove all the way from CP to Munster and bought one $1 shirt. There was tons of stuff but nothing I wanted. Lots and lots of Christmas and Halloween crap.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    So - you've got three dogs and one child. The firefighters can save the 3 dogs or the 1 child before the roof collapses. Who h do you want the firefighters to save? Me I would not ask any person to risk injury or death to save an animal.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So - you've got three dogs and one child. The firefighters can save the 3 dogs or the 1 child before the roof collapses. Who h do you want the firefighters to save? Me I would not ask any person to risk injury or death to save an animal.
    Either the dogs, or none at all if safety of the firefighters is considered. Dogs provide unconditional love. Children are the most unrecognized renewable resource and can be replaced relatively quickly.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    That's not at all humorous. If serious it's pretty sad.
    I also don't find it humorous, those dogs could be expensive purebreds that could cultivate money. Though if you are saddened I am sorry, on the other hand I would happily play with the three dogs I'd rather save. But I hate children, they are poor financial investments, and they smell.

Last edited:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    And on that note, I did avoid flattening a dog a few weeks back on Cline Ave going towards Cedar Lake. Idiot-woman lettin her dog run loose, out checking her mail on my left, woman raking her yard on my right. Barking 50 pound dog wanting to check out the woman on my right. Comes right across the street at me and it puts on the brakes right before hitting my left front tire. Don't know how I avoided it. felt like gettin on the horn to wake idiot-woman up, but I froze up ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom