NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    FedEx is saying they will deliver my ammo tomorrow. The only problem is that there will be no one at my workplace to receive it so I'll end up getting it Monday.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    If there is a backlog of deliveries to make because of this past week's storm, they may have some drivers work on Sunday.
    Was thinking that could be a possibility. I have had it before where UPS tracking has said Sunday but never left Hammond. Ended up delivered on monday

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Monday seems more likely. I'm also thinking that FedEx isn't sending a driver from Hammond out to Valpo on a Sunday.
    Idk. I've had lots of deliveries show on Sunday via FedEx, even items that arrived to the local processing facility later than I would expect (after 9am) for it to hitch a ride that day.
    But in your case since it's being delivered to a closed buisness it's hard to say if they'll just leave it or not. Guess would depend if signature is required maybe. :dunno:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Unreal. The wife's rear window popped. Safelite came out and neither he nor the 2 of us could remove the wiper. Have to take it to the shop so the crash wrap is on.

Now, the dishwasher has an error code. The vent and blower assembly is the likely suspect according to my Google Fu skills. Next day delivery equates to Tuesday since tomorrow is Sunday. All equaling over 100 bones. If this doesn't work it is the motherboard. Looks like we're washing dishes old school for a while.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Unreal. The wife's rear window popped. Safelite came out and neither he nor the 2 of us could remove the wiper. Have to take it to the shop so the crash wrap is on.

Now, the dishwasher has an error code. The vent and blower assembly is the likely suspect according to my Google Fu skills. Next day delivery equates to Tuesday since tomorrow is Sunday. All equaling over 100 bones. If this doesn't work it is the motherboard. Looks like we're washing dishes old school for a while.
    None of this would have occured had u not cursed the LEGO. ;)

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Ok ok, done just sitting here reading all your messages about waiting for ammo and stuff in mail. So I did something about it. I'll let you know If the ammo order I just placed starts feeding me bogus arrival dates.
    Rough stretch BS98, good luck.did you get a price on the mofo board yet? As I remember mine would've been around $100 but I went new dishwasher instead. That was before our new 2022 price structure though, got a decent deal at sears...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ok ok, done just sitting here reading all your messages about waiting for ammo and stuff in mail. So I did something about it. I'll let you know If the ammo order I just placed starts feeding me bogus arrival dates.
    Rough stretch BS98, good luck.did you get a price on the mofo board yet? As I remember mine would've been around $100 but I went new dishwasher instead. That was before our new 2022 price structure though, got a decent deal at sears...
    I don't want to see a today priced one.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County

Tough break with the window and wiper. We went through the dishwasher slow death in 2020 with our Bosch. It stopped pumping out at the end of the cycle due to some sensor failure. A repair tech came out and got it working again, he said it was a known failure. Then it happened again. Another service call and then it became intermittent. We threw in the towel and replaced it with a KitchenAid.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Tough break with the window and wiper. We went through the dishwasher slow death in 2020 with our Bosch. It stopped pumping out at the end of the cycle due to some sensor failure. A repair tech came out and got it working again, he said it was a known failure. Then it happened again. Another service call and then it became intermittent. We threw in the towel and replaced it with a KitchenAid.
    The wife is probably secretly hoping this replacement piece doesn't fix it. The contractor was supposed to install a black stainless model originally and picked up the stainless.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Our dishwasher died a couple months ago. Hand washing dishes for a family of seven gets old fast. The wife had budgeted some tax return money for a new one but I snagged a used one for free on FB yesterday. Seems to be doing well and I'm only out gas and a couple hours time. Not expecting it to last forever but every load it does is money ahead.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    New guy from the area

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom