NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    There I go, probably not reading everything.... I went to support site and now I guess I am a trainer supporter. Oops, not sure what that is, but I guess I'm happy I didn't click athletic supporter???
    If you want the badge changed you can PM a mod and they can probably do it. It's the same $20 either way.

Yeah! No more snow here (so far). I still gotta clean the walk to the back of the house, the back porch and steps. I had hoped jedi would come and get this stuff. What happened to him? Racoons finally get him?

GRAVES219

Black Rifles Matter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2021
    Hobart
    If you want the badge changed you can PM a mod and they can probably do it. It's the same $20 either way.
    There I go, probably not reading everything.... I went to support site and now I guess I am a trainer supporter. Oops, not sure what that is, but I guess I'm happy I didn't click athletic supporter???
    Now I'm gonna ask him for tech help, make'm earn that badge

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Thanks. I'll hit you up after I've burned through these two cartridges. Then I'm never buying a Canon printer again. I've had two and they both were POS's. Only reason I bought the second one is that (sound familiar?) I had cartridges to use up. No more stocking up on printer ink,
    My Dad always spends top dollar on just about anything he buys. He recently gave me his HP 477 Laserjet printer after retiring his computer. It's a great printer and I thought I was really making out. Then, I discovered that the appropriate HP toner cartridges run around $125 apiece. They are good for thousands of copies so I'm hoping I won't be needing them any time soon.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I posted this in the Snowmageddon thread, but it's so profound, worth repeating:

Wow! Just looked at the radar, and I gotta say, I'm impressed. Don't think I've ever seen a system like this - stretches from Mexico to Canada, and has to be at least 400 miles wide.

We're out of it's path here in NWI, but the rest of y'all stay safe!

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I've been of Teams calls with our Cleveland office throughout the day. They're getting hammered.
    My granddaughters lives in Mason, OH, one was supposed to go to Cleveland with her band for an ensemble performance at the Ohio Music Education Association Conference. The conference is still on, but her school has cancelled the trip. She is upset, music has been something she has developed an interest in and works at.

jedi - this is your fault, Your snow is killing people and breaking kids hearts.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My Dad always spends top dollar on just about anything he buys. He recently gave me his HP 477 Laserjet printer after retiring his computer. It's a great printer and I thought I was really making out. Then, I discovered that the appropriate HP toner cartridges run around $125 apiece. They are good for thousands of copies so I'm hoping I won't be needing them any time soon.
    We've had a laser printer, and I hated spending that $135 on toner every time. The print heads or something started to go, so I trashed it. I would rather spend $25 on an inkjet cartridge a few times. This is an HP Envy 6055. I got it brand new for $15 because it was missing the power cord (which I bought on Amazon for $5.99).

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    My granddaughters lives in Mason, OH, one was supposed to go to Cleveland with her band for an ensemble performance at the Ohio Music Education Association Conference. The conference is still on, but her school has cancelled the trip. She is upset, music has been something she has developed an interest in and works at.

jedi - this is your fault, Your snow is killing people and breaking kids hearts.

If Cleveland keeps gettin hammered like it looks like they will, I can't imagine ANY function not being cancelled.

Small consolation to a young person, but tell her you can't perform if you're buried in a snowdrift somewhere.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I would recommend steering clear of Epson. The first one I owned was so so and needed to do a head cleaning if more than a week passed between printing, the second one was one of those "Eco Tank" with ink tanks instead of cartridges and it was even worse. I have to SEVERAL head cleans and an alignment almost every time I try to use it. I now have a Brother laser printer that had both bed and document feed scanner/copiers. The toner carts are about $60 but I'm still on the one it came with.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    I would recommend steering clear of Epson. The first one I owned was so so and needed to do a head cleaning if more than a week passed between printing, the second one was one of those "Eco Tank" with ink tanks instead of cartridges and it was even worse. I have to SEVERAL head cleans and an alignment almost every time I try to use it. I now have a Brother laser printer that had both bed and document feed scanner/copiers. The toner carts are about $60 but I'm still on the one it came with.
    The girl at the UPS store only charged me $5 instead of $7 for 20 pages yesterday.... A thought? I print so infrequently and was sick of dried up cartridges every time.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Act or Marvin, want to give me a lift to Arnory 219 some time next week and have lunch at Johnny's Round the Clock?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom