NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The girl at the UPS store only charged me $5 instead of $7 for 20 pages yesterday.... A thought? I print so infrequently and was sick of dried up cartridges every time.
    Nah, I'm used to my printer being at arms reach if I need it. We'll use the cartridges up if I get another one; I just need to stop buying 3-4 ahead and then having the printer crap out.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just got back inside from helping the neighbor. His kid's truck slid off the driveway. 2WD. His drive slopes down and the rear wheels were off the driveway, front was still on. Got stuck sideways and blocked the driveway so my neighbor couldn't get out to go to work. With the blowing and drifting off the farm fields his driveway was completely impassible. Big drift around the kid's truck too. Cleared his drive and then hooked up a tow strap and pulled his truck up onto the driveway.

I am such a humanitarian.

Broke a shear bolt on the snow blower. 3rd one I've broken this storm. Supposedly these are Grade 5 bolts. I don't think so. I'm guessing they are chinese knock offs/counterfeits.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Just got back inside from helping the neighbor. His kid's truck slid off the driveway. 2WD. His drive slopes down and the rear wheels were off the driveway, front was still on. Got stuck sideways and blocked the driveway so my neighbor couldn't get out to go to work. With the blowing and drifting off the farm fields his driveway was completely impassible. Big drift around the kid's truck too. Cleared his drive and then hooked up a tow strap and pulled his truck up onto the driveway.

I am such a humanitarian.

Broke a shear bolt on the snow blower. 3rd one I've broken this storm. Supposedly these are Grade 5 bolts. I don't think so. I'm guessing they are chinese knock offs/counterfeits.
    TSC.

But it is amazing how those horses can kick.

The Deere with a bush hog would go through them like tooth picks.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Granddaughter hit a drift and went off the road on 100S West of 2. Be careful on E/W roads as the snow drifts quickly where there is open terrain.
    So THAT'S why we're still yellow. Lots of trees up here by the state park, so that helps.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    LSS, we're taking the kid to Disney this summer (3 parks, beach, space center, animal kingdom, airboat swamp tour & get to hold an alligator, etc). We have a travel package & have a house with an enclosed pool reserved and paid for for cheap.
    Today booked: airfare, car rental, tickets :spend:

Seriously? How do some families take this trip annually? And the rat hasn't even had his hand out for other things.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Almost got creamed by a INDOT plow on 231. He came into our lane more than half the truck for about 75 feet. We had to go into the shoulder. He wasn't plowing or anything.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Granddaughter hit a drift and went off the road on 100S West of 2. Be careful on E/W roads as the snow drifts quickly where there is open terrain.
    Is she OK?

jedi has been busy with RL stuff and has had no time for the anything internet related the past 48hours.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    LSS, we're taking the kid to Disney this summer (3 parks, beach, space center, animal kingdom, airboat swamp tour & get to hold an alligator, etc). We have a travel package & have a house with an enclosed pool reserved and paid for for cheap.
    Today booked: airfare, car rental, tickets :spend:

Seriously? How do some families take this trip annually? And the rat hasn't even had his hand out for other things.
    Booked our vacation today, too,but we're heading the opposite direction. House on a small lake in Minnesota.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom