NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    PM me your email Ms Snap, and I will contact you. I can print you a lifetime supply for pennies.
    Thanks. I'll hit you up after I've burned through these two cartridges. Then I'm never buying a Canon printer again. I've had two and they both were POS's. Only reason I bought the second one is that (sound familiar?) I had cartridges to use up. No more stocking up on printer ink,

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Two town plows and a front end loader hit my street at 4am this morning and freed up my mailbox. Last night, I was looking at a large wall of of snow between the box and the open part of the street. Rt 30 had one open and mostly wet lane most of the way to Valpo so the morning commute was good. A lot of the side roads off of 30 looked pretty bad though. The temps stayed in the 20's over night which helped the road salt do it's job.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    The wind was so strong it's hard to tell how much snow we got. I've got drifts in the yard that are two feet deep and areas where you can see grass.
    Same at my house. Nothing better than misreading the swirling wind around the house and having the snow blower discharge get redirected right back into your face.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Over here:
    At 6:00 PM, they will have to pull the main crew off the roads so they don’t exceed the maximum 12 hours as required by US Department of Transportation rules. The main crew will be spending the night in the 10 staging locations throughout the county getting some sleep and, if necessary, responding to emergency situations. A partial crew will be deployed at 6:00 PM and will only be focusing on keeping main roads and thoroughfares passable overnight.

At this time, they are planning on deploying the main crew again at 4:00 AM tomorrow. Further details will come later tonight when they have a better handle on what we will be facing overnight.

The Travel Watch for unincorporated Porter County remains in effect. A Travel Watch means that road conditions are threatening to the safety of the public. Only essential travel, such as to and from work or in emergency situations, is recommended.

Next update around 10:00 PM

Just like the idiot bosses at work.
    Got a long job, so instead of having a boss and some workers go home after 8, so that they can come back in 8, they work EVERYONE 16.
    Then, the job isn't done and they all looking at each other like idiots.

Or they have a week long job, so they work everyone 16s.
    Cause you know, on your 5th, 6th, and 7th double shift in a row, you work SO HARD those last 4 hours of the day.
    Instead of just working 12s.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom