NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just the pick of that charred top of the filet says no for me.

I'll stick to cooking my own filet on my weber. Doesn't get any better than that and a hell of a lot cheaper too. Matter of fact that's what's scheduled for dinner tomorrow

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Colorado goes all the way north up to Ridge road by the old torn down Red Rooster Restaurant that was there for ever.
    I don't travel that way anymore. Didn't know was torn down but not surprised. Former coworker was told at a conference "He ain't got to learn this school sh*t, he's taking over the business." Hope there's a back up plan.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I don't travel that way anymore. Didn't know was torn down but not surprised. Former coworker was told at a conference "He ain't got to learn this school sh*t, he's taking over the business." Hope there's a back up plan.
    Where the old Red Rooster building was is now a used car lot.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Drove to Hobart tonight for a concert, was rather surprised how good the roads were. Left at 545 and came home just before midnight, not a single spin, slide or abs activation either way. Drove conservatively expecting ice at any time but zero issue.

Had graingers at the clock tower for dinner, first time There and it did not disappoint. Had a filet and T had the ribs, both were great

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I Left Hammond at 4 and had to scrape the car. It was misting and would freeze as it hit. I had to spray washer fluid every 30 seconds or so to keep the windshield clear even with the heat on the windshield. The rear window was completely glazed over.

The roads were nor slippery at all, but I was on the lookout for black ice all the way.

PS. Yesterday was my last day of work for a while. I'm having my left knee replaced tomorrow morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom