NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    A $1200 phone! I get the free ones every year by switching companies. I'm cheap like that.

I hope that phone makes good sammiches!

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    If you're on the fence about getting a new phone from Verizon, get a load of this. My wife's phone is in the clear getting ready to croak stages. The phone she picked was $1,200. :rolleyes: We proceed to do the paperwork and her trade in on the old phone was $600 (they need the components in the phone for making new phones). :alright:I've never been offered over $25 in the past.
    Yep, T and I both got iPhone 13s because I spilled oil on my 10 and the speaker croaked. They gave me 800 for my iPhone 10 and 1k for her 11. New 13’s were 1200

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    My wife upgraded to a new iPhone 13 Pro this afternoon. AT&T gave her $350 trade value for her ancient iPhone 7 Plus. They must refurbish them and sell them in foreign markets where older 3G and 4G networks are still common.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    tempImageKC4jdK.jpg

Pains me to say this but THANK YOU JEDI for my HELLO KITTY figurines. We met up at my fencing club and he handed me 2 of the limited edition TEAM USA "fencing" figures.

I gave the first as a gift to one of my college fencers who has been helping me coach several of my high school kids. She was thrilled. So it made a great gift. Hoping the 2nd one is as appreciated as the first.

tempImagewSkPOa.jpg

I was disappointed that I didn't get a JEDI hug :nailbite:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    View attachment 173601

Pains me to say this but THANK YOU JEDI for my HELLO KITTY figurines. We met up at my fencing club and he handed me 2 of the limited edition TEAM USA "fencing" figures.

I gave the first as a gift to one of my college fencers who has been helping me coach several of my high school kids. She was thrilled. So it made a great gift. Hoping the 2nd one is as appreciated as the first.

View attachment 173602

I was disappointed that I didn't get a JEDI hug :nailbite:
    Daaaaannng did the pink one travel ffffaaarrrr south of 30 or did you meet him at a point that still has the north of 30 aroma?

And FWIW, that guys a-ok

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom