NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Got tested this morning at the Lake Co fairgrounds. No appt. They opened at 9 but we started lining up at 8:30. When they saw Mom, they said we could wait in the car and they would come out and test us first thing when they opened. PCR test, so now we wait.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Got tested this morning at the Lake Co fairgrounds. No appt. They opened at 9 but we started lining up at 8:30. When they saw Mom, they said we could wait in the car and they would come out and test us first thing when they opened. PCR test, so now we wait.
    It's good you got the PCR. You need it to get the antibodies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's good you got the PCR. You need it to get the antibodies.
    I didn't know that, but I wanted it anyway because the rapid tests are not as accurate. And the fairgrounds had limited rapid tests available and they were saving them for people who needed to have results urgently.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I didn't know that, but I wanted it anyway because the rapid tests are not as accurate. And the fairgrounds had limited rapid tests available and they were saving them for people who needed to have results urgently.
    My wife went through it a couple of weeks ago.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Is she OK?
    Oh yeah. She was double vax'd and never really got all that sick. Kind of like a moderate cold. The vax does seem to have helped her.

I was much sicker than she was. Ran a fever for about 5 days, 3 of which I was in bed sleeping 20 out of 24 hours each day. Then I ended up with pneumonia. Pretty much better now as well. Just have to get my endurance back and quit coughing. :):

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Oh yeah. She was double vax'd and never really got all that sick. Kind of like a moderate cold. The vax does seem to have helped her.

I was much sicker than she was.
    (No vax's here.) I left work after a midnight on the 12th. So that had me out till the 22nd. That with my remaining vacation, haven't been back and won't be till I think Jan 5th. I went through illness quick and more mild than most. I tried to stay active and 2 or 3 days in, I amped up my program of vitamins and fluids. Wife was much worse. She also has a bit of anxiety about drugs and too many vitamins etc... I'm being her nurse/butler now still. I think the covid crap mostly has passed for her, she still is having sleep issues. Wife and her folks all had infusion, all three had it worse than I, and all three are happy they got the treatment. It just hits everyone different it seems, with or without previous conditions even.

I think it was Steve who said it days ago but, I too, was sicker than I have ever been back in Feb 2020. It was b4 testing here for C19. Kids and partner at work followed my illness days after me then. I didn't go to doc, but kids and work partner did and the 3 supposedly had, influenza a, influenza b and strep throat??? Maybe that was a initial C19 hit, kinda got me some antibodies or something???

Last edited:

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    I did the low risk patient vitamins, and I was already a little better on day 3 than I was the previous two days, BEFORE I started this. So who knows if it helped that much or it was the direction I was going???? Just thought I'd share...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211229-130614.png
      Screenshot_20211229-130614.png
      1.7 MB · Views: 7

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Did they indicate when you would get the results?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I didn't share much that I had it. It was like having a bad case of flu for me. Took a few days after to make the pneumonia connection. Antibiotics took care of that.
    Quit lying.
    You either kisses a raccon to get better or drank some raccon tea. It's the ONLY thing that saves one from cv. :p

And OMG jedi is still south of us30. Uts cold, too much fresh air, and...and....

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    If you're on the fence about getting a new phone from Verizon, get a load of this. My wife's phone is in the clear getting ready to croak stages. The phone she picked was $1,200. :rolleyes: We proceed to do the paperwork and her trade in on the old phone was $600 (they need the components in the phone for making new phones). :alright:I've never been offered over $25 in the past.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom