NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    UPS drivers don't turn right. My stuff always ping pongs around Kouts for a bit, up to Valpo, down to Malden, back to Kouts, back to Malden and then back to Kouts where they finally end up at my house. I think they actually have a computer plan the most efficient routes
    Post Office uses an euier route. They probably do the same.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    A lot of the routing before it gets to your local delivery station also looks weird but there are good reasons for that too.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Amazon delivered my ignitor. It's a little short but I was able to rig it up lower and now I have heat. The furnace is 18 years old though so I'm going to have it replaced when profit sharing comes in. Probably do the AC too, and maybe a water softener.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Amazon delivered my ignitor. It's a little short but I was able to rig it up lower and now I have heat. The furnace is 18 years old though so I'm going to have it replaced when profit sharing comes in. Probably do the AC too, and maybe a water softener.
    :) you got yours working and now jedi's go down. The pressure switch is stuck open is the error code jedi came to the house to find. It's a $20 switch that will have to wait till tomorrow to get replaced. UGH

Jedi has 2 electrical space heaters so jedi will be good for tonight. And it looks like the gremlins also decided to kill the bedroom dimmer switch! :xmad:

It was a no brand dimmer 3-way switch jedi got at a yard Dale for $10, new in box. Worked great for about 1 year before the thing burned out. Actually it seems like the toggle inside broke as the switch does not have any resistance anymore.

Easy fix just annoyed to have to go buy a new part.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Do water softeners go bad? Or can they re-condition them? Mine is not doing a very good job anymore. It's 25 years old. I've started the regen process several days in a row now, but doesn't seem to be helping. The salt level is going down - maybe I need a new one.

Anybody use Eenigenburg in St. John?

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Busy at home day for all it seems, HNGD, glad there's heat, sorry there's no heat, glad there will be hands free dishes, and sad my second tonneau cover I put on to replace the used/damaged one they sold me has a scratch In it. I have one more cause FedEx had lost my replacement so they sent me a new replacement and then they both came. So I'lll try the third one tomorrow, haven't opened it yet, but shipping box is only so-so. Fingers crossed I don't have to send back 3! I do remember last house my ac unit outdoors was visibly way OLD. My buddy who does HVAC and replaced my furnace seemed to have a lot of faith in it. I'm sure anyone will would love to replace and bill you, hopefully you can find someone you trust to shoot you straight. (Maybe wrong forum for that analogy, sorry). I used crown wheele out of Valpo.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Busy at home day for all it seems, HNGD, glad there's heat, sorry there's no heat, glad there will be hands free dishes, and sad my second tonneau cover I put on to replace the used/damaged one they sold me has a scratch In it. I have one more cause FedEx had lost my replacement so they sent me a new replacement and then they both came. So I'lll try the third one tomorrow, haven't opened it yet, but shipping box is only so-so. Fingers crossed I don't have to send back 3! I do remember last house my ac unit outdoors was visibly way OLD. My buddy who does HVAC and replaced my furnace seemed to have a lot of faith in it. I'm sure anyone will would love to replace and bill you, hopefully you can find someone you trust to shoot you straight. (Maybe wrong forum for that analogy, sorry). I used crown wheele out of Valpo.
    I wish I could remember the guy out of DeMotte NIPSCO subcontracted on that repair plan when my York at the old house's motherboard took a :poop:. I asked about an updated replacement and he had a great price. He said he wasn't looking to retire tomorrow like some guys.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom