NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    What kind of axe did you get?
    This one is a used Ovation Voyager travel guitar. I have short arms and a bad right shoulder and have trouble playing a full-sized acoustic. This is like the one I got, but mine was $89. It may or may not have a case.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Yuck. I hope you get credited. I don't know why places that sell ammo don't seem to understand that dense, heavy items have to be packed in sturdy boxes where they will not move around. The more moving around the ammo does, the more it beats up a flimsy box.

UPS still has no idea where the hell my guitar is. It was supposedly scanned in Indianapolis two days ago, but there are no scans after that, and they still do not even have a projected delivery date. It's either lost or got beat up, I think.
    They are going to replace the lost boxes of ammo. Now just waiting on shipping confirmation and tracking info.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Just saw on the news that a Gary cop has been shot and that a suspect is in custody. Prayers inbound for the officer. He is a 32 year veteran
    Glad to hear that he is doing ok.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    This one is a used Ovation Voyager travel guitar. I have short arms and a bad right shoulder and have trouble playing a full-sized acoustic. This is like the one I got, but mine was $89. It may or may not have a case.

Next M&E (Meet & Eat for the noobs) I'll be ready to hear some Stairway to Heaven.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom