NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :coffee: Well, if you need to make a run to the store, you might want to make an a.m. run. The milk, eggs, and bread crowd will be waking up soon.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Amazes me after the first 4-5 shots ring out the man and woman are still standing there arguing like he’s not even shooting, until they each get hit.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Amazes me after the first 4-5 shots ring out the man and woman are still standing there arguing like he’s not even shooting, until they each get hit.
    Anger, adrenaline, and just plain NOT paying attention can do that.

If your eyes dont "see" what has occured to your body, your brain wont process it at times and you can continue like normal even if your body is screaming in pain that you have been hurt.

Ever notice if you cut yourself you dont "feel the pain" until AFTER you see the cut. It's all in your brain.

The :wow: factor for jedi was that female took multiple shots and still continued to argue with the shooter even when she was on the ground bleeding out.

Did you see how even after the shooter came back with the long gun and blasted her at point blank range her legs were still moving! She would not die. Or was it that her legs were just spazzing out after that hit? Seems he was aiming for her head at that time. Unsure.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have not watched her, but she is said to be totally unprepared to answer any questions, and that is her pat answer.

The truth is that she has an earpiece so Joe can feed her answers, but his earpiece keeps going dead so his handlers cannot feed him answers.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    God I hate plumbing. Replacing the kitchen faucet and can't get those plastic nuts off. Charging my multi-tool so I can just cut them off. Got the new water supply lines, so tomorrow I can finish it up. For tonight, good thing we have leftovers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom