NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Fayetteville is ubiquitous, so which one?

I lived in Fayetteville, NC and have nothing to Bragg about. I don't know Clarksville so l probably would have no opinion.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Fayetteville is ubiquitous, so which one?

I lived in Fayetteville, NC and have nothing to Bragg about. I don't know Clarksville so l probably would have no opinion.
    I was trying to give you a hard time with your AA patch in your signature. I deployed under both banners, but was stationed at Campbell (Clarksville)... So, GO SCREAMING EAGLES!!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I guess I am the worst, Boomer born in '56 Dad and Mom both G.I. Generation '03 and '23 respectively.

Dad, 39 married Mom, 19 in '42. He would rather smell perfume than liniment.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    So, some weather chat.

April 28, I was in southern Texas and it was a high of 104. While I was down there I found out they love Dairy Queen, DQ franchises out numbered all other fast food places.

Yesterday, 5/12, I was in Princeton, West Virginia and got snowed on. (Very briefly and it did not stick, temp was right at freezing in the morning).

It has been strange this spring.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I was trying to give you a hard time with your AA patch in your signature. I deployed under both banners, but was stationed at Campbell (Clarksville)... So, GO SCREAMING EAGLES!!
    The closest Iever got to Ft. Camphell was as a non jumping safety on a mass tac.

The stupid Leutenant JM didn't get his stick out so we had to make a race track. When I started re rigging the static line retriever he yelled at me that I was a wimp if I couldn't pull in 5 D bags by hand.

I shouted right back that I could pull in 5 D bags, but not a hung jumper! I reset the SLR.

One of the three times I had an officer trying to get me Court Martialed, but couldn't, because I was right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom