NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well at least we got two pages of posts out of it... Sooooo can I talk about guns in here or is that taboo too now... Just checking before I start another ruckus...
    Looks like butthurt politicking might be the topic that just keeps on giving.

BUT in other news, one of my fencing kids (who moved on to a better coach but who I worked with on college applications) has signed on with Sacred Heart University's NCAA Div 1 fencing team.

AND another of my fencing kids signed with University of Incarnate Word's NCAA Div 1 fencing team.

Both kids got generous scholarship & financial aid packages.

Another kid turned down Lawrence University's NCAA Div 3 offer, largely because the $ was not good enough. He will be attending a school without an NCAA fencing program but will be fencing on their club team. So not a total loss. He got an offer, just opted to go to a more affordable school.

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    With Actaeon help, replaced the front sight on my Springfield XD9. They weren't kidding on getting the old one out. Getting the new one in wasn't too bad, although I wished the regular dovetail tool would have worked, front end was too big. Oh well.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Work has been busy and we are getting a brand new and bigger CNC machine towards the end of this week and have to get the old one out of the way to make room for the new bigger one. Glad I'm not the one in charge for this move just the laborer.
    m5TxFU.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    But it is close to the Little Calumet and they are trying to buy up all the land to get there.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    horseshoe is in hammond
    Ameristar is in East Chicago
    Majestic and trump were side by side in gary. trump sold to majestic so there were two magestic boats in gary
    sometime after they consolidated the indiana gaming commission and state legislature voted to allow land based gambling. At this time the boats permenantly docked and never left. In order to qualify before they had to leave the dock for a certain amount of time. Not anymore.
    Majestic 'sold' off one of the gaming licenses to hard rock. And it's on the south west corner of Burr and 80/94 so it's in black oak/Gary
    That help the intellectually handicapped (jedi)??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom