NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    anyone heard from lush lately? usually pretty active here then nothing
    The gunbunny man made the thread too political by posting something that was not political.

Butts got hurt.

I was personally offended, needed a cookie and a safe space.

Even Jedi seems to have calmed down, but that may be because he was asked to pass a literacy test to participate in this thread.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The gunbunny man made the thread too political by posting something that was not political.

Butts got hurt.

I was personally offended, needed a cookie and a safe space.

Even Jedi seems to have calmed down, but that may be because he was asked to pass a literacy test to participate in this thread.
    jedi got a waiver for da. :)
    April is a busy month in chiraq for jedi thus jedi lack of post.

Besides ya have talked too much about guns in here and not bowel movements, hello kitty, raccoons or even LEGO.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Honestly though I wasn't being political... I'm thinking about setting up another fake profile on FB though so I can get political again for real... I don't get this whole safe place thing... I grew up with no safe places... got my rear end handed to me if I dropped my guard back in my upbringing... PS: on the bathrooms in Shitcago schools, man where was this when us old guys were in school... lol... With that said my kids would all be home schooled these days so they grew up to be useful self-sufficient normal human beings... And now I'll wait for someone to not like what I just shared... :popcorn:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    jedi got a waiver for da. :)
    April is a busy month in chiraq for jedi thus jedi lack of post.

Besides ya have talked too much about guns in here and not bowel movements, hello kitty, raccoons or even LEGO.

Attachments

• raccoonbig.jpg
      raccoonbig.jpg
      39.9 KB · Views: 8

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Speaking of raccoons, the little SOB's have taken to running across my front yard just in front of the porch between 4-5am every day. I get notified any time the front porch security camera goes off. :biggun:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Speaking of raccoons, the little SOB's have taken to running across my front yard just in front of the porch between 4-5am every day. I get notified any time the front porch security camera goes off. :biggun:
    But but. You are south of us30. U must lllloovvveee those trash pandas! :)

N next time jedi goes 2 c u!! U need 2 make sure u inform jedi of these monsters. Jedi live could have been in danger!!! Safe space!!! Safe space. :rofl:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I haven't seen one damn raccoon since I moved to Kouts come to think of it. I have seen a fox a couple times, though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anyone know? :dunno:
    Indiana Department of Revenue, audit division sent a check for $1000 to a buddy of mine. He also got a letter 2 days ago saying they audit his tax return and discovered an error. He only claimed the $300 lake county property tax. Audit office says he had another $1000 credit but gives no reason.

This guy is self employed and gets 1099s so always has to pay indiana at the end of year. He never sends in any quarterly tax payments.

So he is dumbfounded as to why Indianan thinks he had a $1000 credit. He believes they made a mistake in auditing his return and that the return he sent plus the money he owed was correct.

So what now? If indiana makes a mistake in the audit can they later come back for the 1000 they gave him in error? Or is he in the clear and go buy a lotto ticket cause he just got lucky?

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Anyone know? :dunno:
    Indiana Department of Revenue, audit division sent a check for $1000 to a buddy of mine. He also got a letter 2 days ago saying they audit his tax return and discovered an error. He only claimed the $300 lake county property tax. Audit office says he had another $1000 credit but gives no reason.

This guy is self employed and gets 1099s so always has to pay indiana at the end of year. He never sends in any quarterly tax payments.

So he is dumbfounded as to why Indianan thinks he had a $1000 credit. He believes they made a mistake in auditing his return and that the return he sent plus the money he owed was correct.

So what now? If indiana makes a mistake in the audit can they later come back for the 1000 they gave him in error? Or is he in the clear and go buy a lotto ticket cause he just got lucky?
    Indiana did that to me 2 years ago, and to really tee me off after I showed them that they were wrong I had to pay interest when I gave it back

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Bah, was supposed to be getting dirt delivered and graded between the neighbor's house and mind. Too skeered of the rain in the forcast. One day this project will get rolling. In the meantime, the warmup will surely fire up the grass seeds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom