NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Finally home from staying at my dad's and realized my CZ SP-01 is missing and nobody who helped organize my place while I was out remembers seeing it and I don't recall if I was carrying during the accident so now I've got my dad making calls to the police to see if it was recovered at the scene. No mention of it on the accident report

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Finally home from staying at my dad's and realized my CZ SP-01 is missing and nobody who helped organize my place while I was out remembers seeing it and I don't recall if I was carrying during the accident so now I've got my dad making calls to the police to see if it was recovered at the scene. No mention of it on the accident report

Maybe the hospital has it.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    You'd think they would have mentioned it and if that's the case, CPD would probably have it now since I was flown to U of C.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi's raccoons ate it.
    Should jedi get in his van and drive to the accident scene. Think jedi can sell a used found sidearm still in the ditch? ;)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'll have to call again in the morning I just found it. Someone put a bunch of dirty laundry in a backpack and didn't find it to be oddly heavy before that.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Glad you found it as well. You'll definitely want to call and cancel. It would suck to be arrested for having your own pistol.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Today is the start of three weeks off of work. Two of furlough and one vacation. The nice thing about the furlough is no one at work can bother me at all. I can't remember the last time I went three days without getting bothered by someone at work, let alone two weeks. :rockwoot:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I have been getting their emails and debated on taking classes there. Mostly haven't because of money and time. One day I'll have some of both.
    Had a class on Basic AR. Four hour class with one hour on the range for $60.00 and felt it was good money spent. Instructor was Hector and he made the class interesting and helpful. Yes i would go back again.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you are a $80 dollar a month member, you get all of their classes free, unlimited range time, free second shooter, 5% off many products and free rentals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom