NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I've got an angiogram scheduled for Monday at 11:30. Good thoughts/prayers/dancing naked in a circle at midnight would be appreciated.

Whew, the silver dye crew. Guess I'll need to find what new dance to do at midnight. It'll undoubtedly inspire the wife. 2 for one deal. :naughty:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Will keep you in my thoughts, Snap.

On a different note, I just saved a few hundred dollars by repairing my CPAP machine instead of buying a new one. I told my wife I should have a bunch of fun money now, but I don't think it's happening.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dang it.
    Because they change the in/out times at work, I still get mixed up.
    Sitting here waiting for the relief to walk in, wondering why he's late, when I realize I still have an hour to go.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    https://gf.me/u/yf267u

So the wife made a gofundme for our dogs vet bills. We figure he's only 4 should have at least another 8 in him. I'm not one to ask for money but figure its the least I could do for her since she wrote it out. If you donate we appreciate it if not it's cool too.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If Larry and Bob are gonna be dancing naked around a fire I might as well join in this carnival of horrors and hasten opening the portal to hell. I've had enough 2020

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Sounds like blasto. Fungal disease.

Yeah waiting on the test results. We ended up going to a new vet because the one she worked for the last 10yrs after looking at his eyes when it was just around his eyes said it was allergies and over charged on the meloxicam vs what PNC charged. When the lesions started appearing he said they were booked and couldn't get him in till Aug. Had to wait a week and a half to get into the new vet with eveything going on after her going to PNC and then West Lafayette.The new guy said once the results come back to call and he'll go from there with us.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    So, here is the straight poop on daddymaximus. He is going through a tough time with his VFW post because of the current :bs:/panDEMic/ tyranny.

I understand it is possible that his frustrations may have led to his being absent from :ingo: for a while.

He will be at the Crown Point Gun Show today selling raffle tickets today, so if anyone can get by and encourage him, that would be great,

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    So, here is the straight poop on daddymaximus. He is going through a tough time with his VFW post because of the current :bs:/panDEMic/ tyranny.

I understand it is possible that his frustrations may have led to his being absent from :ingo: for a while.

He will be at the Crown Point Gun Show today selling raffle tickets today, so if anyone can get by and encourage him, that would be great,

If someone happens upon Daddyusmaximus please let him know I destroyed the check from VFW for the Youth shoot

I am doing the same with your check ACT and Marvin

Chef Larry let me know if you want you're donation back or for me to hold it till next year

1776 let me know what you'd like me to do with the donations via PayPal. I can send them back or hold till next year.

Whatever works best and thought you guys would see this here easier than the donation thread

Thanks

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If someone happens upon Daddyusmaximus please let him know I destroyed the check from VFW for the Youth shoot

I am doing the same with your check ACT and Marvin

Chef Larry let me know if you want you're donation back or for me to hold it till next year

1776 let me know what you'd like me to do with the donations via PayPal. I can send them back or hold till next year.

Whatever works best and thought you guys would see this here easier than the donation thread

Thanks

Just hold them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom