NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    All dressed ready to cook.

Not on your life. You got covid in thugland

:(
    u gonna get 'rona b4 da end of year, might as well just get it over with. :p

Jedi has already been out too much 2day. No desire 2 go all da way over there 4 some chicken!..

Fry it and bring it over. :rofl:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Nope but finished wet tumbling and drying 93 30-06, 97 308, and 138 45LC. Got some more brass drying should be another 30min till I count that out and package.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Weekend going pretty well so far. No 9mm at Griffith Blythes or Cabela's. The ammo shortage continues.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts

My sister fell through that, ended up with some scratches and her knee swoll up, doc put her in an air cast. I gave the management company her details to forward to the owner but I have a feeling he'll skip out on doing the right thing and covering her medical bill and missed days of work. Dunno if it's even worth pursuing anything more than maybe a small claims thing.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    So, here is the straight poop on daddymaximus. He is going through a tough time with his VFW post because of the current :bs:/panDEMic/ tyranny.

I understand it is possible that his frustrations may have led to his being absent from :ingo: for a while.

He will be at the Crown Point Gun Show today selling raffle tickets today, so if anyone can get by and encourage him, that would be great,
    I got mine and hope it's the winning ticket.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Because I'm taking a lunch break, I just got lectured about dedication by a boss that's "too busy to get lunch" and this is why the company is in trouble.

This would be the boss other bosses call the part time boss. Because he's not here a lot, and they can't get hold of him at home. And he has about maybe 5 years here. And he's busy, because something broke that he had been told about a while ago.

My job is caught up. My equipment is working.
    I'm catching up on some calibrations while we're down.
    No reason to rush.

Just a couple more years of this.

So, Mr. Boss of Dedication couldn't be reached today.
    After 6 pm, he is on call.
    And he's the "electrical" boss. We had an electrical problem.

Instead, the mechanical boss had to come out.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Asking for NWI INGO google-fu help. I need a GLOCK channel liner. Nobody anywhere seems to have one (with one exception*). I tried Glockstore (with all its variants), Brownells, Midway, Rock Your Glock, Numrich, Suarez, etc. Cabelas and Blythe’s were a negative as well. A local gunsmith didn’t even know the part existed (had to explain it to him). Everyone is either out of stock or they don't carry it. Nobody is allowing backorders either.

*The lone exception is a brass channel liner for $15 which I don’t really want.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Asking for NWI INGO google-fu help. I need a GLOCK channel liner. Nobody anywhere seems to have one (with one exception*). I tried Glockstore (with all its variants), Brownells, Midway, Rock Your Glock, Numrich, Suarez, etc. Cabelas and Blythe’s were a negative as well. A local gunsmith didn’t even know the part existed (had to explain it to him). Everyone is either out of stock or they don't carry it. Nobody is allowing backorders either.

*The lone exception is a brass channel liner for $15 which I don’t really want.
    https://www.ndzperformance.com/gloc...em-sp01148-gen-1-5-p/glk-sp01148.htm?CartID=1

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Glock Perfegksion!

It's actually pretty smart. Instead of having to machine and polish the channel for smoothness, why not machine it oversized and insert a plastic liner that's easier to manufacture with the bore already smooth?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom