NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    We have more lights up this year than ever before. Wasn't my plan but the rest of the family likes them. My wife and oldest daughter actually did some themselves.

We went to Harvest Tyme in Lowell on Friday evening to check out their drive thru light display (also the wife's deal). Lots of lights, and lots of people.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I ended up spending much of yesterday repairing and replacing a reverse osmosis water system when the old one decided to spring a leak and flood the furnace room.

Being a good Hoosier I tried several traditional methods of repair including duct tape, bubble gum and baling wire. All to no avail. When switching to a "bigger hammer" all that happened was that I made the situation worse. After 25+ years in place I guess a broken manifold is not the worst thing that could happen in my life. Got my use out fo the unit.

Trip to the big box store cost me a couple hours time and a nice AO Smith unit was on sale. A new system is in place. I didn't get too wet in the process. Required a fan to blow dry the semi-saturated drywall and the floor, but we are all good to go now.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Don't know how long it will last but if you can get out to take a peek, there are hundreds (maybe a thousand or so?) of Sandhill Cranes transiting the area. Impressive sight to see.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We have more lights up this year than ever before. Wasn't my plan but the rest of the family likes them. My wife and oldest daughter actually did some themselves.

We went to Harvest Tyme in Lowell on Friday evening to check out their drive thru light display (also the wife's deal). Lots of lights, and lots of people.

I keep coming up with plans to add stuff.
    Then I ask myself, "Do I REALLY need to add more stuff? I hate setting it up."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I wanna be a weatherman, just make things up as I go. Yesterday the snow was going to start today at 3am, then 6 now it's 1pm.

I live in what was denominated: '1" to 3" expected' zone....saw a few flakes- nothing more.

Yep. They are the worst. Their models suck so bad, and I doubt any of them can do much of anything without their models anymore.

My theory is that it's like every other news these days. The more dire the predictions, the more people watch. Therefore, since the models always contradict each other, they go with the one which is most fantastic.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    1-3". Maybe they're measuring from the top of the snow down to the dirt.
    KjzPNre.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom