NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Well Hobart just got spanked in the State Championship game. 42-7

Edit
    Make that 49-7
    Hobart scored with 40 seconds left in game. Ensuing kickoff was returned for a TD making it 49-7

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well Hobart just got spanked in the State Championship game. 42-7

Edit
    Make that 49-7
    Hobart scored with 40 seconds left in game. Ensuing kickoff was returned for a TD making it 49-7

Not surprising to me. Roncalli put it to pretty much everyone this year.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My neighbor (1st year and figuring it out) started an hour before me, and I was done 30 minutes before him. His icicle lights are uber light and thin (modern lighting). Problem is, they keep blowing on the roof even in this nothing breeze. :laugh: I recommended different lights or hang washers at the end of each one. He's going to be a while.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Gutters finished... red last night, white this morning. First time for that. I also got a bunch of smart plugs... holy snikies... the 8 sets on the gutters - incandescent - are pulling over 400 watts. The tree has led's 6 sets and pulls 20... but this will be the last year for the old school lights as i only have the minimum left to do the gutters and not much else. I think i tossed 6 sets yesterday and hundreds of spare bulbs from sets over the years...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My light show was only at 65 watts last time I measured it.
    I'm sure it's still under 100 watts.
    But that's because individually, the lights are mostly off, only flash on for brief moments.
    I'm probably going to create a temporary show, that has all the lights on, for me to do some troubleshooting.
    Maybe I should get a measurement then.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    My light show was only at 65 watts last time I measured it.
    I'm sure it's still under 100 watts.
    But that's because individually, the lights are mostly off, only flash on for brief moments.
    I'm probably going to create a temporary show, that has all the lights on, for me to do some troubleshooting.
    Maybe I should get a measurement then.

When its finally up and running the wife and I will have to bring the boy out to see.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    No decorations here except a wreath on the garage and on the front door. Just not feeling it. Some years I'm up to it and other years I'm not.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No decorations here except a wreath on the garage and on the front door. Just not feeling it. Some years I'm up to it and other years I'm not.

Yups! Jedi is in that boat this year as well.
    Typically on Thanksgiving day jedi wraps all the xmass gift and plays xmass songs. This year that did not happen. Thinking of just giving people their amazon/walmart/store box and that is it. No desire to wrap anything. No desire to hear the xmass songs either.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yups! Jedi is in that boat this year as well.
    Typically on Thanksgiving day jedi wraps all the xmass gift and plays xmass songs. This year that did not happen. Thinking of just giving people their amazon/walmart/store box and that is it. No desire to wrap anything. No desire to hear the xmass songs either.
    Dollar Tree gift bags help that situation. Couple of packages of white tissue and you're set. They even have really big bags for $1.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    That's because you don't have a Christmas pig on the roof. My mean wife makes me help put up the decorations while watching Hallmark Christmas movies since July and can't figure while I ask if there isn't something else on the TV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom