NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Happy Thanksgiving, all. I'm not always one for sweet alcoholic drinks, but an airline bottle of butterscotch schnapps ina glass of apple juice wasn't half bad this morning.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Dad hasn't been to a store since March. He was convinced he could run right up to Rural King and get some CCI .22lrs. I explained what everything was like and finally had to pull out the Ammo Seek app and showed him the "cheapest" is $.35 a round.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Happy Thanksgiving to the distant cousins of NWI:mullet:.....and even more distant ones north 30:pimp:

Hope everyone enjoys the day with someone they love...or at least can tolerate:):

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    BSer, I saw what Santa was bringing you. What did you get to put it on? The 10mm?

CZ
    M88A
    G19
    SAR1
    10/22
    kahr cw9

Gotta make use jedi's bandits are still on target

I was talking about the CMMG .22 conversion kit. Did you end up getting a CMMG, or does the conversion kit go on something else? I was just curious, since you mentioned at the M&S that you were looking at the 10mm CMMG.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    No, but they are a b**** to shoot. I'd rather have a model 36 or an LCR (I have both).

lol...you are right there. I have a bobbed 36 and 60 that are pretty easy to handle. That little 642 of Mama Bear's is a handful with +P ammo in it. But, that is what she wanted and a happy wife is a happy life:):

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I was talking about the CMMG .22 conversion kit. Did you end up getting a CMMG, or does the conversion kit go on something else? I was just curious, since you mentioned at the M&S that you were looking at the 10mm CMMG.

I was going to buy the cmmg .22lr conversion kit for my AR to run. With ammo craziness going to probably last at least another year, I looked at this alternative. I mentioned to Mom, and she asked if I wanted it for Christmas. I said sure since I was going to buy it anyway.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    I put Hogue recoil tamer grips on it and I load up super mild bunny fart loads for her to practice with. It fits her hand pretty good and it's light enough for her to actually carry it when she goes out. She is pretty damn good with it, even with the heavy +p loads.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Nope. Mom and I agreed we were going to go very light on Christmas shopping. There is nothing that either of us needs, especially when the need for 'good' clothes is way down. We're living in PJ's, t-shirts, jeans, and sweats. The one thing we splurged on is a few flannel shirts to throw on as a light jacket in the house when it's chilly.

That being said, I'm going to buy a few things because even though Mama Snap agreed on the no Christmas presents thing, I seriously doubt she'll stick to it, and then I'll look like an *******.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Nope. Mom and I agreed we were going to go very light on Christmas shopping. There is nothing that either of us needs, especially when the need for 'good' clothes is way down. We're living in PJ's, t-shirts, jeans, and sweats. The one thing we splurged on is a few flannel shirts to throw on as a light jacket in the house when it's chilly.

That being said, I'm going to buy a few things because even though Mama Snap agreed on the no Christmas presents thing, I seriously doubt she'll stick to it, and then I'll look like an *******.
    Same thing I tell the kids every year and they still get the wife and I stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom