NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    We did the perforated ones about 6 years ago and they work OK ish. I know there is stuff stuck in there in spots because water pours off the roof once in a while, but I ain't getting on a ladder.

We priced the leaf guard (not sure if that's the name) that Costco offers a few years ago, and they quoted us 12K for a 1900 sq ft house.

Darn. $12k is almost as funny as my $25K deck quote. Havn't done that yet either. Waiting till spring at this point for everything, then will get serious, hoping the Plague doesn't get in the way!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Didnt get to make it out to Winamac this weekend. Daughter and grandson showed up yesterday morning. Today had to much to do. Gutters cleaned, garden pulled, rake leaves, put up patio furniture for the winter, etc.

Took advantage though and put the Christmas lights up since I had the ladder out

That mean you're available to help me with lights next week?
    :)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I've turned over a new leaf.
    I take vacation before, or after, thanksgiving, which gives me time to do it before it's too cold.
    After testing, I don't start the show until the first Monday in December.

Well, you just jinxed yourself.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My arms look like I got on a fight with a house cat after short sleeve brush/tree trimming. My massage gal may inquire tomorrow.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Got leaves and other yard work done. Need to get Christmas lights up soon before it drops in temperature again.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Taking the kid to see Santa at Bass Pro after work. If you know anyone that is in this boat, you have to reserve your spot in advance where they are only doing 60 slots a day. We decided to do it now before everyone and their brother sign up and in case the opportunity goes south in 2020.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Taking the kid to see Santa at Bass Pro after work. If you know anyone that is in this boat, you have to reserve your spot in advance where they are only doing 60 slots a day. We decided to do it now before everyone and their brother sign up and in case the opportunity goes south in 2020.

You also have to get temp checked, wear a mask, and Santa is separated from those visiting him by plexiglas...just an fyi

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    You also have to get temp checked, wear a mask, and Santa is separated from those visiting him by plexiglas...just an fyi

Yep. Already frontloaded him, showed him picture of what it looks like, and he said he still wants to do it. He made his Christmas list to hold up to the glass in case Sant can't hear him.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Free to good home...well, home....actually, whoever wants it-

I have 6 sheets of 1/2" 4'x8' drywall- Georgia Pacific Toughrock. It was in my house when I bought it with a partially finished basement. I am going with a different wall covering in the room this was meant for.

One sheet has a discoloration, but no damage. It should prime and paint fine. I just hate the thought of trashing it rather than someone getting use. The basement is walk-out, so getting it out is as easy as moving 4'x12' drywall could be.

Just let me know if you can use it- I cannot transport...and it's free so you shouldn't expect me to. I'm just south of Valpo in Morgan Township.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom