NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Mark, his FIL, John and I spent a couple of hours at a private range this afternoon. Thanks to Ballstater letting go of some ammo.

We had a great time. I really like John's S&W M&P .40, It feels and shoots exactly like my 1911.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Mark, his FIL, John and I spent a couple of hours at a private range this afternoon. Thanks to Ballstater letting go of some ammo.

We had a great time. I really like John's S&W M&P .40, It feels and shoots exactly like my 1911.

:yesway:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Neighbor and I rented a walk behind bushing yesterday to clean up the woods and make some trails. Today, we're going to fine tune it and tidy up. This nice weather is appreciated.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm doing gutter guard or something next spring. Tired of thinking about that. Do any of them really work?

We did the perforated ones about 6 years ago and they work OK ish. I know there is stuff stuck in there in spots because water pours off the roof once in a while, but I ain't getting on a ladder.

We priced the leaf guard (not sure if that's the name) that Costco offers a few years ago, and they quoted us 12K for a 1900 sq ft house.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    We did the perforated ones about 6 years ago and they work OK ish. I know there is stuff stuck in there in spots because water pours off the roof once in a while, but I ain't getting on a ladder.

We priced the leaf guard (not sure if that's the name) that Costco offers a few years ago, and they quoted us 12K for a 1900 sq ft house.
    Ouch.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

$1200 would be high.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I have done research on all the companies and there is no silver bullet. They all have pros and cons. Some do seem to work better for different property situations.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Call Quality gutters in Lowell, they sell several different systems and are totally reliable.

219 405 4438 Steve hon is the owner and his wife Jill is the office manager.

Great people.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Call Quality gutters in Lowell, they sell several different systems and are totally reliable.

Great people.

They also do seamless steel sidingand have a granite countertop factory.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Didnt get to make it out to Winamac this weekend. Daughter and grandson showed up yesterday morning. Today had to much to do. Gutters cleaned, garden pulled, rake leaves, put up patio furniture for the winter, etc.

Took advantage though and put the Christmas lights up since I had the ladder out

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Great people.

That name sounds familiar, like someone I might have went to school with. Will keep it handy for when I'm ready. My son and his FIL did his, so I'm going to check with him also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom