NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Trick or Treating was a success on a nice weather night. Nice to see tons of kids actually out.

Hardly any kids out around here. Every now and then there'd be a group. We Passed about 10 houses for every 1 that was handing out candy. Definitely not typical Halloween here.

Still had fun and the Weather was decent for a change.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Hardly any kids out around here. Every now and then there'd be a group. We Passed about 10 houses for every 1 that was handing out candy. Definitely not typical Halloween here.

Still had fun and the Weather was decent for a change.

Lots of honor bowls set out. Some neighbors partnered up and socialized in one garage/driveway (each having their bowls to pass out). My dentist buddy's wife had house duty and was also passing out adult beverages. We got to bypass the peasant offerings straight to the beer fridge. Opted for a Hoegaarden while the wife went for a microbrew.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Only 2 sets of kids from the neighborhood came by.

Other news...
    I waited till today to work on the 2nd "singing face" on my display.
    After I got a tire fixed, and after food shopping.
    So, basically, from 4 pm to 9pm.
    I got 5 outputs done, then I kept screwing up the 6th output (out of 7).
    So, I threw my hands up, and will finish tomorrow.
    Frustration just makes things worse.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I know most people warn against moving in the winter but I'm strongly considering it.

I moved right before the polar vortex. It was cold and snowy. Slippery shoes. Occasional sweeping of snow from the truck. Light house cleanup after. I eventually ditched the gloves so I could get a good hold on everything, it resulted in cracked skin on my fingers.

The good, people work faster and the uhaul is not a hot, sweaty furnace.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Oldest daughter stayed home to give out candy, she said more than 60. Mother in law a couple blocks away had almost 90. Lots of people out in our little town.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I moved right before the polar vortex. It was cold and snowy. Slippery shoes. Occasional sweeping of snow from the truck. Light house cleanup after. I eventually ditched the gloves so I could get a good hold on everything, it resulted in cracked skin on my fingers.

The good, people work faster and the uhaul is not a hot, sweaty furnace.

Thankfully I can put most of my belongings in totes and make a couple trips in my car. I don't have much bigger stuff to pack in a u-haul.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I know most people warn against moving in the winter but I'm strongly considering it.

We may have to also. Our park was sold to a big mobile park barron (it is said he owns over 160 parks). The word is that anyone with an older home, Pre 2000, will be evicted as of Jan 1. They have not contacted us yet so we do not know if that is a rumor or fact.

I am a Disabled Vetern (not a card I have ever played before) having a full knee replacement on Nov 23, if the Hospital is not burned down. We have lived here for 27 years, our taxes and rent are up to date, pay our water bill (some do not and have even removed or bypassed the meter) and we keep up the property.

Any one want to call Region News and tell them for me, IF we get evicted?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom