NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Anyone else going to the CP show? Dad is traveling up (since Valpo can't get its act together...again).

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I was thinking about that on the way to work tonight. I've pretty much sold or traded for what I need or plan on using in the years to come. The last thing to do is find a 12ga 870 with rifled barrel and sell the maverick 88 12ga but keep the Leopold scope and move to the 870 for deer hunting.
    Otherwise it's reloading supplies and expanding my 3rd gen smith collection as prices dictate. Maybe hot rodding some of the firearms in my collection when free funds are available.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    My dad has been going back and forth with it for the last 14-16 years. Even though he's the source of my depression and anxiety issues, I still get that sinking feeling in my stomach each time he tells me it's back. Nobody should have to deal with that ****. If there's one positive, he has become a better person because of it.
    Thankfully I've only had one reoccurrence. That was bad enough. I still have to get scanned every two years or so to make sure it's not back.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thursday morning get up and go.

No!!! All of you just stay the heck at home, locked under quarantine!!!

3 stupid f... accidents this morning on the way into chiraqi at 4am! What normally takes 25mins at best took me 1.25hrs TO COME IN!!!! :xmad: highways flooded, side streets a mess, detours, etc. Ugh

Jedi blames all of you!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No!!! All of you just stay the heck at home, locked under quarantine!!!

3 stupid f... accidents this morning on the way into chiraqi at 4am! What normally takes 25mins at best took me 1.25hrs TO COME IN!!!! :xmad: highways flooded, side streets a mess, detours, etc. Ugh

Jedi blames all of you!

So 5 inches of rain is about 50 inches of snow. How many accidents would that have caused?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    50 inches of snow = 4.16 feet of snow = :runaway: on the highway.

As for this morning jedi can only guess speed and the partially flooded highway is what caused those accidents. Jedi is all too familiar with the sections of the highway that get flooded, mainly the center fast lanes.

Jedi has seems cars doing 80+ on the center lane and slam into that pool of water before. Jedi has no issue with you going 80+ mph but if you plan on going that fast you best be prepared for all the hazards on the road especially when its raining.

The last accident was on I-90 where it meets I-65. That section of rosd is real high as it goes over Chinatown and the south branch of the chicago river. High winds, slippery when wet and jedi has seen 2 accidents this year alone happen in front of jedi as cars take that turn at crazy speeds.

Fun fact
    On I-90 by the white sock stadium look at the cement center barrier wall that separates the red line and the highway. Someone decided to crash into it and took an entire.section of wall out! Car parts as of tuesday were still on the tracks side and road. :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom