NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Apparently you need to reset the Battery Maintenance System on new Fords after you change the battery. The tool less hack online does not work. :rolleyes: It also does not correct the tailgate not opening as he said as the guy on the phone said. Off to the dealership 1st thing tomorrow.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Apparently you need to reset the Battery Maintenance System on new Fords after you change the battery. The tool less hack online does not work. :rolleyes: It also does not correct the tailgate not opening as he said as the guy on the phone said. Off to the dealership 1st thing tomorrow.

I have to admit that I love all the fancy bells and whistles on the modern cars. But damn. There is a serious downside to all that computerized stuff. While it makes life so convenient and easy in so many ways it is a huge P.I.T.A. when something that should be a simple job at home becomes a nightmare that requires google searches, phone calls and trips to the dealership.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And thus why f... that!
    Jedi dont want no tech in jedi vehicle.
    There are ways to disable all that crap via module tools one can buy and make the car act like the "international" version that strips most of that tech away.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My older sister pinkdragon is in your boat due to the change in weather. She has been home in the dark for 2 days. :(

Earlier this week jedi had a mild headache as well but managed to fight it off. Its weather related and not nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom