NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Had high hopes for this weekend, sadly Saturday wasn't as planned. Sunday was a little better, had a great time with an Army buddy at Shoot Point Blank. Thankfully was able to get range time with no waiting. Other than that highlight, was a little rough.
    Glad it looked like the meet and shoot went so well. I'm really bummed missing that.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Thanks. Sunday was a bit rough but made it. Was barely able to make it to Shoot Point Blank with an Army buddy. Let me know when you want to go and I can try to make it to Winamac. While I wasn't sick, running back and forth to the bathroom just plain irritating and really inconvenient to everyone else.

If you and your brother would stop informing us of your bathroom habits, that would be nice!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :rofl: butt,, butt.... then they would not be the poo brothers.

As for you our lil pink raccoon herder, just butt out of the conversations here.

You are no longer a member of NWI INGO in good standing. You have abandoned the community and disappointed your son.

We cannot condone that type of behavior in our ranks.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    on that note, spoke to the RO saturday, she said they're really stretched on osb, the prices have all but killed their donations. idk if there's another potential M&S this year but if we do, maybe we can donate like we used to? Also gave her cupcake as a thanks for being cool with us

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    on that note, spoke to the RO saturday, she said they're really stretched on osb, the prices have all but killed their donations. idk if there's another potential M&S this year but if we do, maybe we can donate like we used to? Also gave her cupcake as a thanks for being cool with us

We stopped the donations after DNR made the rule against carrying on the range. We lost about half of our people that were willing to help.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    If you and your brother would stop informing us of your bathroom habits, that would be nice!
    Well, I didn't want to make up a lame excuse because sadly my body betrays me occasionally. I unfortunately don't go out to eat as much anymore for this reason too. F cancer forever. Also, yes I am aware you are joking too. I just hate how some days it controls me.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Well, I didn't want to make up a lame excuse because sadly my body betrays me occasionally. I unfortunately don't go out to eat as much anymore for this reason too. F cancer forever. Also, yes I am aware you are joking too. I just hate how some days it controls me.

I didn't know it was cancer, but figured it must be something serious. Best of luck with it, sir. Cancer does suck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom