NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Sort of.

I'd rather pay for a service and avoid Google tracking even more of what I do. I've actually been distancing myself from them more and more because of that.
    Meh. I don't care about tracking, and I don't have the disposable income, so Youtube is one of my primary means of entertainment.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have Adblock Plus on my browser (Chrome), and I never get ads on Youtube.

On smartphones via the youtube app there is no way around it anymore. App plays 1 to 2 add BEFORE video and if it's a long video u get another add in the middle.

For a while it was possible to avoid this by using a lower/older version of the youtube app but it seems that is now gone as well as of last month. Jedi still ha e an older version of the app on the phone and ads showing up.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Same thing as a chronograph? If so, and I'm able to make it, I'll bring mine. Wanting to test 9mm out of 3 different barrel lengths myself.

BREAKING NEWS:

Feeble old pirate berates feeble old man with early onset senility for not being able to remember words.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    BREAKING NEWS:

Feeble old pirate berates feeble old man with early onset senility for not being able to remember words.

Well, start work and leave work early today and tomorrow. I'm going to try and enjoy the weather and daylight before it goes away and Jedi gets his snow.

IN OTHER NEWS:

I got the NWI INGO M&S banner.

I saw jedi yesterday and he was complaining about the nice weather.

jedi's son is excited to come to the M&S and especially EAT, so there is a slim chance there will be a jedi sighting there. Lets hope!

jedi nearly had a heart attack the other day when his head lamp died while working in the attic. He heard something scurrying around and feared it might have been a raccoon in the attic with him. It turned out that it was a squirrel on the roof.

BTW, I don't Capitalize the J in jedi because that is how it appears above his avatar. There is no disrespect intended. At least in that instance.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    BTW, this is stolen from the list your shooters thread, but belongs in the NWI anything thread.
    giphy.gif

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Glad someone noticed the CORRECT spelling of jedi's callsign!

Jedi with a capital "J" is for the title of a being that is part of The Jedi Order. jedi (typing this) does NOT belong to The Jedi Order (in the star wars universe or our own universe).

jedi should really have the callsign changed to FallenJedi but that is a whole other story. For now the small j shows/represents that.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Hey, does anyone use cardboard backers for their targets? I have a bunch of 19" x 20" (when flat) heavy cardboard boxes, that we use at work, and generally throw them out. I have 20 or 30 right now, but go through hundreds throughout the year. Free to a good home. PM me if you're interested.

jedi, not to get too personal, but did The Jedi Order kick you out for your pink propensities?

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    On the road today in Indy. Just met with another INGOer and completed a deal, as usual a good experience.

I'm waiting to meet my daughter for lunch and see that the Ponderosa here at Thompson & Emerson is permanently closed. Real bummer, I loved that place.

Tomorrow I'll get to see the grandkids in Cincy. It's nice when work gives me opportunities to spend time with family.

Looking forward to the meet & shoot.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey, does anyone use cardboard backers for their targets? I have a bunch of 19" x 20" (when flat) heavy cardboard boxes, that we use at work, and generally throw them out. I have 20 or 30 right now, but go through hundreds throughout the year. Free to a good home. PM me if you're interested.

jedi, not to get too personal, but did The Jedi Order kick you out for your pink propensities?

:xmad:
    You do speak some truth!

PINK is a possible hue.
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Lightsaber_crystal

The Jedi Order stopped approving of colors that are not blue, green, or yellow.

But whatever! Like jedi said jedi is NOT part of The Jedi Order.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The Jedi Order doesn't kick people out for being dorks. Anakin Skywalker wouldn't have made it more than a couple months if that was the case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom