NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I will be outside my poling place watching for voter intimidation, after I vote.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    With Mom and me both high-risk for COVID, we opted for the less-crowded option. Mock me for living in fear; I don't give a **** any more.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    With Mom and me both high-risk for COVID, we opted for the less-crowded option. Mock me for living in fear; I don't give a **** any more.

I had to get my A1C below 7 for knee surgery. The first two months I could not get my appitite qhor bread and sugar under control.

3 weeks ago I started Atkins, and my A1C went from 7.3 three month ago to 6.8 now. I have dropped my insulin from 80 units morning and evening to from 50 to 60 depending on what the meter says.

My 7 day average is now 101. I feel better than I have in years. I have more energy and can stand for 1/2 to an hour as opposed to 15 minutes a couple weeks ago.

I am eating less and have dropped 10 lbs.

At least I am not trying to push vegan on you.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I had to get my A1C below 7 for knee surgery. The first two months I could not get my appitite qhor bread and sugar under control.

3 weeks ago I started Atkins, and my A1C went from 7.3 three month ago to 6.8 now. I have dropped my insulin from 80 units morning and evening to from 50 to 60 depending on what the meter says.

My 7 day average is now 101. I feel better than I have in years. I have more energy and can stand for 1/2 to an hour as opposed to 15 minutes a couple weeks ago.

I am eating less and have dropped 10 lbs.

At least I am not trying to push vegan on you.

When's your surgery Tom? My wife just had knee replacement couple months ago. She's doing well. Best of luck with yours!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Deck guys came back to stain the deck since the flagstone patio got finished. Kind of nice to head off to the pumpkin patch and come back to a job well done. Now, I can water the walkways more thoroughly since no one needs to walk in the back yard.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When's your surgery Tom? My wife just had knee replacement couple months ago. She's doing well. Best of luck with yours!

I have a consult on next Friday, I will need to get cleared for heart and then it will be scheduled.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No one should mock anyone for taking the precautions they feel are necessary for their own health.

My issue comes with the attempt to force others to take "precautions".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom