NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Plus, jedi needs to be at the M&S. I have the youth shoot ammo donations to get out of my gun room. I don't even remember what churchmouse handed me in those boxes.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    jedi, If you do come to the meet, bring the NWI INGO banner.

I missed meeting up with you last time, but it would be nice to see you and the banner.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Most the parts came today. Waiting on the trigger assembly yet. Scope is just for the pic. Will more than likely pick up a Vortex Crossfire II to add before Christmas rolls around.

Think my daughters gonna love it

how do you upload

Uh, how much is left of the rifle I sold you?

If I were a teen-age girl (or Jedi) that would be really cool to find under the tree.

Did you find a BX trigger for it yet?

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Plus, jedi needs to be at the M&S. I have the youth shoot ammo donations to get out of my gun room. I don't even remember what churchmouse handed me in those boxes.

You mean if Jedi comes to the M&S I can give him the two boxes of .22lr I have for the youth shoot? Cool! Hey Jedi, I hear someone might bring a gun that shoots Lego blocks, you should really come and see it!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Does this mean that you are coming to the shoot BS?

I hadn't seen you signed up.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Does this mean that you are coming to the shoot BS?

I hadn't seen you signed up.

Waiting on a couple things, but it is looking favorable for trigger time. I've been so busy, I haven't cleaned or even unloaded the firearms from my last range time. The range bags are still packed.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, I hope you can make it, this is one of the best sign ups we have had in a while.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Uh, how much is left of the rifle I sold you?

If I were a teen-age girl (or Jedi) that would be really cool to find under the tree.

Did you find a BX trigger for it yet?

Not a whole lot
    Receiver, bolt and scope mount are original. The Bolt has been upgraded with a Volquartsen extractor and firing pin.

BX trigger should be here by end of the week. That'll get upgraded with auto bolt release, stainless steel mag plunger, and tacsol extended mag release

If daughter doesn't come to the shoot I'll probably bring it and do the barrel break in.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    It's a great looking rifle, even with the pink.
    You testing it soon?

Once I get the trigger I will test it out and break the barrel in. If my daughter doesn't come to the shoot on the 17th I will probably do it then. If she comes to the shoot I'll have to run it through its paces at the Ikes one day when she doesn't want to shoot.

I dont want her to see it before Christmas, and that's gonna be hard to do. Hard for me to keep surprises, especially ones that I know the beneficiary is gonna love.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks, Larcat. :yesway: Edited to add that name sound familiar. Is his name Jeff Cleland? A former co-worker is/was dating a Jeff Cleland. Now that I think about it, I think he is the ex and she has moved on. Whoops.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Went to Copper Custom today to pick up that Lebel rifle I cleaned up...LSS, the headspace is excessive by over 20 thousandths, so I need to decide if I want a wall hanger or part it out. The clips alone are rare and go for $50 a piece last I checked a couple years ago. :dunno:

The actual sight of ammo price stickers on the shelves, :faint:

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Went to Copper Custom today to pick up that Lebel rifle I cleaned up...LSS, the headspace is excessive by over 20 thousandths, so I need to decide if I want a wall hanger or part it out. The clips alone are rare and go for $50 a piece last I checked a couple years ago. :dunno:

The actual sight of ammo price stickers on the shelves, :faint:

Yeah, I like Dave and Tim both. Great guys, I get all my fancy NFA items there. I was jus there last week picking up a gun and saw 9mm Blazer for just south of $600 a case. Some other prices looked up there too but not anything more then I have found on SGammo. At least they have it I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom