NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I appreciate the vote of confidence, but outside of business litigation, I am strictly a defense guy. We don't drive Bentleys or Ferraris, or live behind iron gates like plaintiff guys do, but our paychecks are regular and our kids have no student loans.

:yesway: :yesway: You've got something betterer though - cool tractors and motorbikes !!

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Anyone want to buy a Springfield Armory 1911 on the cheap? I'll be listing it in the classifieds for not much more than the cost of cleaning supplies. Thought I would give the NWI guys and gals a shot at it before I list it. Gun was abandoned by the original owner after being dropped off at my house with a note that read ..."Please clean me, love me, and show me how to be a manly gun."

The lettering on the slide was highlighted with what I think is nail polish that used to be pink. Mercifully, the cleaning chemicals turned most of the lettering white. Had to soak the gun in gas, diesel, and whiskey to get the girly off the metal.

It is very well broken in so some of the parkerized finish is wearing off. I don't think it was cleaned between the first round fired and when I got my hands on it a couple weeks ago. It took a ton of elbow grease and repeated sprayings with MPro7 to remove the carbon build up. Plenty off surface rust on the internals. Most of it came off but there are some black rust stains visible. All the parts are in good working order and the gun is safe.

It has aftermarket VZ grips in ... Pink. I can spray paint those black on request.

Comes with some cheap, old defensive ammo (jacket is separating from the lead core). I think it's Remington Golden Saber. If the buyer doesn't want the ammo, I will be returning it to 1991 ... they called and said they wanted it back. One magazine is the stock original seven rounder from SA. There are two Wilson Combat eight round magazines.

Other extras include a Gun Vault type safe (combination lock) and a large bag of dust bunnies that were removed from the magazines and inside of the hollowpoints. If you get a pillow case, put the dust bunnies inside, and sew the end shut ... you'll have a very cushy pillow.

Please PM me with offers. Unless the original owner shows up, I'll be letting it go super cheap (cost of cleaning supplies). Also ... be on the look out ... I might be listing a couple rifles shortly if I ever get around to cleaning them.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anyone want to buy a Springfield Armory 1911 on the cheap? I'll be listing it in the classifieds for not much more than the cost of cleaning supplies. Thought I would give the NWI guys and gals a shot at it before I list it. Gun was abandoned by the original owner after being dropped off at my house with a note that read ..."Please clean me, love me, and show me how to be a manly gun."

The lettering on the slide was highlighted with what I think is nail polish that used to be pink. Mercifully, the cleaning chemicals turned most of the lettering white. Had to soak the gun in gas, diesel, and whiskey to get the girly off the metal.

It is very well broken in so some of the parkerized finish is wearing off. I don't think it was cleaned between the first round fired and when I got my hands on it a couple weeks ago. It took a ton of elbow grease and repeated sprayings with MPro7 to remove the carbon build up. Plenty off surface rust on the internals. Most of it came off but there are some black rust stains visible. All the parts are in good working order and the gun is safe.

It has aftermarket VZ grips in ... Pink. I can spray paint those black on request.

Comes with some cheap, old defensive ammo (jacket is separating from the lead core). I think it's Remington Golden Saber. If the buyer doesn't want the ammo, I will be returning it to 1991 ... they called and said they wanted it back. One magazine is the stock original seven rounder from SA. There are two Wilson Combat eight round magazines.

Other extras include a Gun Vault type safe (combination lock) and a large bag of dust bunnies that were removed from the magazines and inside of the hollowpoints. If you get a pillow case, put the dust bunnies inside, and sew the end shut ... you'll have a very cushy pillow.

Please PM me with offers. Unless the original owner shows up, I'll be letting it go super cheap (cost of cleaning supplies). Also ... be on the look out ... I might be listing a couple rifles shortly if I ever get around to cleaning them.

:facepalm:
    @klb

C what jedi puts up with!!
    C!!!

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI

I'll take it, and give you double the cost of cleaning supplies.
    We gotta keep it from ever being abused like it has been, probably best to keep it south of 30.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

OK! ... OK! ... OK! ... before this gets out of hand. This was a JOKE! Please stop with the PMs!

I am notorious for not using purple. On occasion, my sarcasm is too subtle and it goes unnoticed.

On the plus side, it seems the Pink One has taken notice.

I'll take it, and give you double the cost of cleaning supplies.
    We gotta keep it from ever being abused like it has been, probably best to keep it south of 30.

For you my friend ... it's not a joke. You or Kevin can swing by and grab it. It's all yours. You or Kevin will look just fine riding around So Lake County with this thing on your hip.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    [urlurlptps://ibb.co/jJjh8TB]
    1593131670200685868317335113084.jpg
    [/url]

Damn women drivers

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Be aware, motorcycles are everywhere, you cannot hit them if you cannot see them.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Damn, it's been over 6 months since I was hit in my accident, and I still am recovering. My chiropractor bills alone totaled $10,650. With your bills I'm pretty sure you'll be lawyering up.
    Perhaps HoughMade can recommend someone. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom