NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Melensdad, how are you feeling this morning?

So yesterday evening, like someone flipped a switch, I was feeling better. Went from miserable to feeling close to normal in about 30 minutes. However, in proper man fashion, I maintained the outward appearance of pain and misery so as to continue to be catered to by the lovely Mrs_Bob.

I plan to slowly improve today, probably be cured shortly after the morning house chores are completed :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I'm feeling much better this morning. My wife says I still look pretty rough and I am moving slower than normal but compared to yesterday I feel amazing. My arms are still sore, no heavy lifting. But 90% of the pain is gone.

Seriously I still recommend a swift throat punch to the doctor's adam's apple to prevent this pain.

What's the male version of a Karen?

Kevin?

:ingo: LOL :rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So yesterday evening, like someone flipped a switch, I was feeling better. Went from miserable to feeling close to normal in about 30 minutes. However, in proper man fashion, I maintained the outward appearance of pain and misery so as to continue to be catered to by the lovely Mrs_Bob.

I plan to slowly improve today, probably be cured shortly after the morning house chores are completed :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I'm feeling much better this morning. My wife says I still look pretty rough and I am moving slower than normal but compared to yesterday I feel amazing. My arms are still sore, no heavy lifting. But 90% of the pain is gone.

Seriously I still recommend a swift throat punch to the doctor's adam's apple to prevent this pain.

:ingo: LOL :rockwoot:

Screenshot and will be REPORTED!!!
    Your honey do list will be doubled and some extra items added you wait and see. :p

Glad you are feeling better. Now make it stop raining.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    :rolleyes:
    Really she hired an atty who just happens to be the FORMER lake county sherriff?

As for the property owner if he had had so many problems with amazon why does he continue to order from them! :facepalm:

Plus speeding on his private property "is" a problem? For what? For whom? There was no one else around. What a joke.

Having Roy as a friend is a smart move...and I'm a smart guy.

Further affiant sayeth naught.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    :rolleyes:
    Really she hired an atty who just happens to be the FORMER lake county sherriff?

As for the property owner if he had had so many problems with amazon why does he continue to order from them! :facepalm:

Plus speeding on his private property "is" a problem? For what? For whom? There was no one else around. What a joke.

Ding! Ding! Ding! The latest Lottery Winner.

something, something privilege ...... Black? ... White? .... I get so confused :dunno:

mmpsteve

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ...but Roy is not a civil litigator. There is an actual chance that she just wants her complaint taken seriously.

I get the 'taken seriously' part, and I'm sure she will be, with Sheriff Roy in her corner. My comment was more to the instant race comment:

"She has retained an attorney, former Sheriff Roy Dominguez, who has questioned if his client's case and complaint weren't taken seriously because she is Black. "

Instant Payday Insurance, nowadays. Offhand comment by me - you are in a much better position than I, to know if I'm accurate or not. The words highlighted in blue above sound like an opportunity for a young (or middle aged) ambitious barrister from Michigan :rockwoot:.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...The words highlighted in blue above sound like an opportunity for a young (or middle aged) ambitious barrister from Michigan :rockwoot:.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but outside of business litigation, I am strictly a defense guy. We don't drive Bentleys or Ferraris, or live behind iron gates like plaintiff guys do, but our paychecks are regular and our kids have no student loans.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

The story does not say why the driver was on that driveway. Perhaps the property owner is upset with drivers who get "lost" and then drive in an unsafe manner on his property? If this is a private drive and there was no delivery for that property wouldn't this be trespassing? Maybe the property owner needs to post that the drive is private? Not real clear who is the "loser" here based on that story alone.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The story does not say why the driver was on that driveway. Perhaps the property owner is upset with drivers who get "lost" and then drive in an unsafe manner on his property? If this is a private drive and there was no delivery for that property wouldn't this be trespassing? Maybe the property owner needs to post that the drive is private? Not real clear who is the "loser" here based on that story alone.

I live on a private road that services 7 houses, but even if it's just his house, the article never suggested that she was there for a reason other than delivery. In fact, it specifically stated that the man was upset because Amazon drivers speed on his driveway (what does he consider speeding? who knows?). I think that unless there is some account to the contrary, she was there to do her job.

mmpsteve

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    The frame will still need to be treated.

I got one quote already. That guy made it sound like the timber frame boards are still available, but not the decking boards. I wanted Trex anyway, which he said is still available, for now, and he stressed for now. I'm a little sticker-shocked at $24K, hence my search for a couple more bids.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom