• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Heads up CPers. ​Good thing I'm sheltered in place up here.

"ATTENTION 109TH Ave. ROAD CLOSURE UPDATE FROM CROWN POINT:
    Next Thursday 4/16/2020, Crown Point will be shutting down 109th Ave. from I-65 to Iowa.
    Per the MOT plan.
    Phase 1 Hard closure from east of I-65 to just west of gas station entrance. Mississippi will also be closed in this phase. Gas station customers can access main entrance. Local residents in subdivision to the north of 109th will be able to enter from Maine Dr. @ 109th.
    Phase 2 Hard closure (after Phase 1 complete) Just west of gas station to east end of job. Maine Dr. will be closed, gas station main entrance will be closed. Local residents and gas station customers will have access via Mississippi St.

These closures will be in effect until just before the Labor Day Holiday."
    So they can build the new roundabout in front of the gas station. All those people who use 109th will have fun messing up traffic all over the area.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Of course not the full amount... Unreal..

Punish those who work the hardest and make the most eh.... Typical..

If you did NOT get the full amount now you can still get it when you do your 2020 taxes in 2021.

The "trump money" is based off your 2020 adjusted gross income. They are given you an advancement on that credit but using 2018/2019 to guess the amount of the credit.

So if you file single, no kids and under 75k AGI you should get 1.2k. If say in 2019 you made 80k AGI then they will give you $950 as an advancement.

Now say in 2020 your agi is only 74k. When you do your 2020 taxes the "trump money" credit calculation will be done and show you do qualify for 1.2k and got 950 so they will credit you another 250 to get you back up to 1.2k.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I needed some precip to get my crabgrass preventer activated, rain, snow, whatever.

We had about 1.5" on the ground when I left Morgan Township this morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom