Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Got 5 posts in the ground, maybe it was 6. Tomorrow i'll put the panels back up, with 4 of the panels being new.
    I kept finding more broke.

Anyway, now tomorrow I have 2 more to do in a different sections. Ugh.
    Even with it being about 38, I was still sweating.

I might have finished the posts, but I had to run to the store for more posts.

So do you need more snow?
    Or should jedi ask for ice rain?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Off course not!
    He needs to be reported for the 64,991 random post he has done. He is clearly just trying to get into the classified ads section.

You jest.
    But when I was a new guy, I had a lot of posts. And someone accused me of "running".
    Someone else pointed out I had hundreds of posts more than necessary.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Weak snow again Friday. That will be Quarantine Day #34, of course, I am the sacrificial lamb designated to make runs for a few folks and this family.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Weak snow again Friday. That will be Quarantine Day #34, of course, I am the sacrificial lamb designated to make runs for a few folks and this family.

Depends on what forecast you look at. I have 1 forecast that's calling for 1-3" and another calling for 3-5" At least whatever we get will be gone by Saturday and the forecast looks better for next week Temperature wise.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Need to start contacting gun stores and find a 642 or 442 no lock for a decent price. This cold and upcoming snow is not cooperating with our concrete pad work and shed delivery.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    102 new Covid cases added to the official number of cases for Lake County overnight. Lake county is now just shy of 1000 cases.

The majority of the cases are north of US30 where the thugs live, but it is moving south as the riff raff brings it down to the clean and pure areas of the county.

South county may need to break out the raccoon reserves to form a defensive line and stop the invading germ filled unwashed northerners.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    102 new Covid cases added to the official number of cases for Lake County overnight. Lake county is now just shy of 1000 cases.

The majority of the cases are north of US30 where the thugs live, but it is moving south as the riff raff brings it down to the clean and pure areas of the county.

South county may need to break out the raccoon reserves to form a defensive line and stop the invading germ filled unwashed northerners.

You know it was inevitable.
    Mmmuuhhhaaaaa

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

You got a scientific study that shows thugism is a precursor to the virus?

I live north of 30, my wife's family grew up there and most is still living north of 30.

South of 30 is "clean and pure"? You may not have the virus but you are sick.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I live north of 30, my wife's family grew up there and most is still living north of 30.

First of all- humor.

Second, population density...just like everywhere else in the world.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Just an anecdote, I went to Wal-Mart last Saturday, we went in the north door and everyone was 6' apart. It was a mixed lot at that door.

When we finished shopping I sat outside the south door for 25 minutes waiting for my wife. The crowd there was more homogenous with a lot of dew rags. There was NO distancing at all. 50 people in one blob.

Proof that the Covid 19 virus is racist.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Come now dont let them rednecks south of us-30 get to you!
    We north of us-30 folks have to wear our thug badge proudly.
    They, south of us-30 rednecks, just jealous of us. :)

Your semi-new to the nwi ingo forums.
    We have the following categories.

Live north of us-30 but west of i65 = thug
    Live south of us-30 = redneck
    Live north of us-30 but west of i65 in lake county = wierdo
    live in porter county = 1/2 sibling. Mama said we have to talk to you cause we have the same daddy but she no want to see you 'round da house.
    Live in la porter county = :eyeroll: redneck cousin
    Live in newton/jasper county = we dont know u unless u vote early, often, and D. ;)

Everyone else is NOT a real hoosier!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom