Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Being laid off from work. Does anyone else really care or pay attention to what time it is?

Soon you wont know what DAY it is.

Chiraqi this morning is dead quiet.
    Jedi saw just 10 cars on highway coming in.
    The free parkingsl spots near jedi job (4 of them) were all open. Nnniiiccceeee!!! Having 1 or 2 open at this hour is very good, but all 4. :)

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    SisxoMb.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Went to Strack's for their 'senior hour' and they are out of flour, yeast, bisquick, alcohol, and toilet paper (which I don't need anyway). Apparently they have stopped putting meat on sale, because small chickens were $8+, roasts were $6.99/lb, and ground chuck was $5.29/lb. **** that noise. I picked up odds and ends and a lot of junk food like chips and dip, cheetos, etc. Got some good hamburger buns and some lettuce and tomatoes. We'll have good burgers for a couple of days and then probably roast a chicken.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Went to Strack's for their 'senior hour' and they are out of flour, yeast, bisquick, alcohol, and toilet paper (which I don't need anyway). Apparently they have stopped putting meat on sale, because small chickens were $8+, roasts were $6.99/lb, and ground chuck was $5.29/lb. **** that noise. I picked up odds and ends and a lot of junk food like chips and dip, cheetos, etc. Got some good hamburger buns and some lettuce and tomatoes. We'll have good burgers for a couple of days and then probably roast a chicken.
    So people still are in the panic buying mode. So sad they didn't learn to share growing up. Good time to buy the veggies and fruit I like so much. Wonder if people will have a garden this summer to keep their sanity and be outside for something to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom