Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Purde Email....

Dear PNW Alumni and Friends,
    Among the many reasons I am proud to be a part of the Purdue University Northwest community are the determination and perseverance that our students, faculty and staff show every day. This strength underlies the ways we continue to power onward during one of the most extraordinary times in history.
    Our objective is to ensure the health and well-being of the entire PNW community. I know you may be feeling stress and concern about keeping your own family and loved ones safe at this time. As a valued member of the PNW community, please know that you are in my thoughts, and I urge you to take care of yourselves and others during these uncertain times.
    Like you, our students, faculty, and staff are experiencing unprecedented circumstances, especially as PNW’s response to the COVID-19 global outbreak evolves. I want to personally update you on the situation here on our campuses and beyond, including some of the steps we are taking to protect the health and safety of our community while continuing the important mission of our university:
    Classes for the remainder of the spring semester as well as our summer sessions have been moved to remote delivery, utilizing online platforms to ensure that PNW students can pursue their academic goals.
    One of the most impactful days of the year, Purdue Northwest Day of Giving, originally scheduled for April 29 has been postponed. We appreciate your generous support for this annual event, and we will be in touch when we have a new date to share.
    We made the very difficult decision to not hold in-person Spring 2020 Commencement ceremonies, like our fellow universities, to ensure the health and safety of graduates and their loved ones. The PNW Alumni Community is working closely with the Office of the Registrar to create an alternative way to honor the Spring Class of 2020. We hope to announce our plans in the weeks to come.
    I encourage you to regularly check our PNW COVID-19 Guide on the PNW website and to read and watch the messages sent to PNW students, faculty and staff. You can also follow Purdue Northwest on Facebook and Twitter for direct updates from me about the university and our response to COVID-19.
    Many of you have asked how you can assist Purdue Northwest students who may be facing challenges related to COVID-19. Please visit pnw.edu/giving and select the PNW Dean of Students Emergency Assistance Fund as the designation for your contribution; you can also choose to select the PNW Strategic Initiatives Fund to support overall university efforts.

The PNW spirit is strong, and the persistence of our students, faculty, and staff is truly inspiring. Thank you for all your support and understanding, and please accept my heartfelt wishes for the well-being of yourself and your families during this challenging time.

Sincerely,

Thomas L. Keon
    Thomas L. Keon

Chancellor

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    [video=youtube_share;hiZZJitkKvA]https://youtu.be/hiZZJitkKvA[/video]

:rofl:
    The comments are the best..

CA LGS: ok you passed the background check and have paid for the gun, now you have to wait 10 days to pick it up.

Cali new onwer: WHAT! WHY!! wait says who?

CA LGS: you do. Dont you remember voting for these laws?

Cali new owner: That's STUPID! I need it now!

CA LGS: sure is! Come back in 10 days...

:rofl:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Your cell phone is poking me, Jedi.

Jedi: That's not my cell phone.

Uncle [STRIKE]Joe[/STRIKE] Jedi.

Status