Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes they do. Calling for rain every day till Wednesday next week. Tomorrow afternoon they're calling for damaging winds, hail, and the possibilities of tornados.
    Im showing roughly 4" of rain thru next Tuesday as of now.

does this mean we will have a zillion mostiques for the yooth day

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Can anyone confirm J-P range opens at 0800 on Sunday mornings? Thinking of taking the bolt gun out this Sunday. Hoping to beat the holiday crowd.

According to their website 8am-4pm Wednesday thru Sunday. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Off for an early delivery for work in Louisville on Whiskey Row and hope not to meet any holiday travelers this morning. Know there will be traffic on the return trip back to the area.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    My son has only played 2 baseball games this year due to the rain. I think we’ve canceled 4 and I’m sure there will be more.

Bought plants for the garden last Sat as well. Those have not gotten in the ground yet. Hope they hold up ok for at least another week, probably longer

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    June 10th. That's the cutoff date for planting corn in the southern half of the state. Of course, it has to dry out to even get in the fields. After that you have crop insurance issues. Under 20% of the state has planted.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Screw corn. I'm worried about hay. We are getting low, and the farmers can't get anywhere near the hay fields. Plus it is going to get so tall as to be pretty worthless for horses.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    Can anyone confirm J-P range opens at 0800 on Sunday mornings? Thinking of taking the bolt gun out this Sunday. Hoping to beat the holiday crowd.

Yep, I have gone earlier before though and no one has ever said anything about it, as long as people are being respectful they dont seem to mind.

Good luck to all those needing a break from the rain, I know there will be some serious impact from how wet this spring has been...even Lake seems like it is crazy high right now!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Got 5 1.5l bottles of wine from our 2018 crop. Also got a 20oz bottle and a 16oz cup left over to indulge and see if its drunk worthiness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom