Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    giphy.gif

My arm is now sore at the injection site. I may not survive.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Our adopted 15 pound terrier-mix got and anal exam plus 4 vaccinations today.

She didn't complain as much as you! :lol2:

I'd probably really complain about an anal exam. I'm still out of the age range of the old sneaky snake. I hear lots of folks talk about renewing their membership.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Heading to winamac in the morning. Took a vacation day to do some shooting. Need to dial in the 450 bushmaster I just built and throw some rounds in the Mossberg Shockwave I picked up today from fellow INGOer. Probably take the 6.5 grendels and 308s as well

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I had sleep apnea as a teenager!

And FWIW, I'm not generally considered to a 'fat guy' at 195# and 6' tall and never have been any heavier, although the disease is often mistakenly assumed to be weight related and/or age related.

So you don't have to be old. You don't have to be overweight. You can be a skinny kid and suffer. Come on now, join us in our misery!!!

You can have the flabby spot in the back of your throat lasered out. I have a friend that had that done.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Heading to winamac in the morning. Took a vacation day to do some shooting. Need to dial in the 450 bushmaster I just built and throw some rounds in the Mossberg Shockwave I picked up today from fellow INGOer. Probably take the 6.5 grendels and 308s as well

Man I was looking at going sunday morning to zero a new vortex on my savage mk2 and shoot my ruger mk iv.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Man I was looking at going sunday morning to zero a new vortex on my savage mk2 and shoot my ruger mk iv.

Sunday looks to be a little nicer day so I'm gonna us that to button up all the yard stuff. Need to mow, weedwack, pull and till the garden, swap summer and winter stuff around in the shed for accessibility, etc.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I love my bike but seriously **** Honda for certain design choices that turned something as simple as putting saddlebags on the thing into a pain in the ass. I had to relocate the turn signals to a bracket that connects to the license plate holder. It was easy I just wish it wasn't necessary. I think I spent just as much time fussing with getting the stupid rear seat back on over the part that connects the two bags together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom