Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've been up for an hour (since about 4:45) and I don't even have to go to work. I couldn't sleep late if I wanted to. Never have been able to.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    It sucks getting up early. I'm getting out of work way earlier, which is nice, but waking up. ..... pain in the
    Driving a truck never has been a 9 to 5 job. Yesterday I was up at 1 A.M. and today my normal 5:30 A.M. with starting times anywhere from 11 P.M. to God knows when.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Driving a truck never has been a 9 to 5 job. Yesterday I was up at 1 A.M. and today my normal 5:30 A.M. with starting times anywhere from 11 P.M. to God knows when.
    Before I retired from the military, I never worked 9 to 5. Always hated mornings. Afternoon and midnight shifts never an issue, but my body especially my mind isn't a fan of early morning unless I have already been up.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Hey Jedi. I need advice. I just ordered two Ultrasabers.

How do you cope with being a grown man who makes childish purchases?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I should also mention that this cost me $691.61 for the two of them and a coupling piece so I can have them separate or as a double bladed lightsaber.

Pros: If I so desired, I could duel someone with a bokken or beat a home invader to death with it and the "blade" won't break.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The crabgrass harvest has an ending in sight. Another trash toter full. Progress has been made so far that I can see an ending. Soon the overseeding will commence once Mother Nature has a streak of rain.

Meeting with the project manager, electrician, Etc. tomorrow to tie up the loose ends before basement finishing begins.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anybody do fingerprinting around here, individual or a business that will do it for me? I've tried to do my own and I can't get it right. I want to SBR my AR pistol and maybe SBS my Mossberg Shockwave.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Anybody do fingerprinting around here, individual or a business that will do it for me? I've tried to do my own and I can't get it right. I want to SBR my AR pistol and maybe SBS my Mossberg Shockwave.

You might get more info here.

[h=1]Class III (NFA)[/h]

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah I figured I'd ask in here because most of the NWI regulars come in here. Thought about calling Gary PD to see if they'll do it, but that just sounds unlikely. Do KLB and Byron ( can't remember his INGO name) still come around here? I was gonna ask on Facebook too but I'm on a three day vacation.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yeah I figured I'd ask in here because most of the NWI regulars come in here. Thought about calling Gary PD to see if they'll do it, but that just sounds unlikely. Do KLB and Byron ( can't remember his INGO name) still come around here? I was gonna ask on Facebook too but I'm on a three day vacation. 
    I know Merrillville does it for free for Merrillville residents, I think they charge if not. I know lots of law enforcement does fingerprints, just depends on what day they do.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Yeah I figured I'd ask in here because most of the NWI regulars come in here. Thought about calling Gary PD to see if they'll do it, but that just sounds unlikely. Do KLB and Byron ( can't remember his INGO name) still come around here? I was gonna ask on Facebook too but I'm on a three day vacation. 

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/turnandshoot4.html on here or message him through Messenger on FB through Infinity Solutions.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey Jedi. I need advice. I just ordered two Ultrasabers.

How do you cope with being a grown man who makes childish purchases?

:facepalm:
    Jedi won't completely bad mouth you since it's not Disney Star Wars (DSW) that you bought. DSW is just lower then ****. Still for that amount of $$$ you just spent :facepalm:....

On 2nd thought why not? So long as you are out of debt, have your Bill's paid up, sure blow the extra money. U cant take any of it when u die. Enjoy it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I got mine at the Porter County Sheriff's office.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom