2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Interesting.

I just got repped by someone I had never seen before, so I clicked on their screen name. 2013 join and no activity.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Finally got around to melting some lead in an old school casting pot on my bonfire. Was not a fun experience. Just glad i got the lead out of the pot and can now sell the pot and ladle off

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    What fun is that?
    2hujuu.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Got back from camping this morning. Put everything back up to clean and dry, then took it down and packed it away until we head out again in a couple weeks. Mowed the yard, smoked 15 lbs of pork butt for pulled pork, now about to eat and chill on the couch.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Great time at the goddaughter's annual birthday bash. Got range time in, played 27 holes of golf, and helped set up all the party stuff the day prior.

The end of our range day was noon for me as the rain rolled in and the lightning kicked up (at least we got a couple hours in). His range goes up to 1/4 mile (440 yds for the math imapired). I at least got a couple shots quickly, prone in a truck bed, at the long target before we packed up before the storm hit. I knew they hit, but that was it. We didn't bring a spotting scope, so he went out today to pick up his targets and sent me this pic:

Both of us forgot our spotting scopes that day. :facepalm: He lives across the road, but we spent time shooting as you could see the storm coming off in the distance. His buddy got 2 scopes sighted in too.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Good morning INGO, someone fired a couple rounds in the air on my street. Lots of police around, supposedly caught too, which would be nice. Especially with the craziness at Wal-Mart this last week.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Grass mowed and gutters cleaned. What is everyone using for gutter guards? I know there are several brands. Do any of them work? I have Locus trees by the house. Wonderful shade, but a constant mess in the gutters.

Would like to know as well. All of them seem crazy expensive. I’m going to need a new roof in the next few years and will probably get new gutters too. Would hate to spend twice on the guards.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you replace your gutters get Leafguard.

My friend who has been installing regular gutters with caps for 35 years told me they are the best system.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom