39d4dz.jpg
    Plot twist, brings them to hell for sacrilege

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Pecan Pie is the only true American pie. All else are imposters. Lemon merangue (sp?) gets honorable mention. Oh, and anything with chocolate. I guess I'm an easy mark when it comes to pie. Except for the above mentioned imposter type pies. I hold the line against those.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I like all of the various the assorted berry pies, apple pie, occasionally a cherry pie too. Pecan Pie is good. None of the custard/pudding pies with the exception of Key Lime, because that is awesome.

No good ever came from putting pumpkin in a pie crust.

I was once offered Pistachio-Pineapple Pie by a waitress and threw up in my mouth a little bit at that suggestion. She was serious. WTF kind of combination is that? She said it was normal, just like her grandmother made! This was in the UP of Michigan so maybe the were all just drunk when they made it up?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    If you replace your gutters get Leafguard.

My friend who has been installing regular gutters with caps for 35 years told me they are the best system.
    :yesway:
    Would like to know as well. All of them seem crazy expensive. I’m going to need a new roof in the next few years and will probably get new gutters too. Would hate to spend twice on the guards.
    Ya, technology changes and I need to get that done. Only drawback I heard was if they get iced up during winter you get waterfalls.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If your house is properly insulated you will not get ice dams or iced up gutters.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I was once offered Pistachio-Pineapple Pie by a waitress and threw up in my mouth a little bit at that suggestion. She was serious. WTF kind of combination is that? She said it was normal, just like her grandmother made! This was in the UP of Michigan so maybe the were all just drunk when they made it up?

That actually sounds interesting to me... but I also like pumpkin pie.

Perhaps we're discovered yet another way there are 2 kinds of people in the world?

I hate all of the those "pumpkin all the things" stuff though.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I tolerate pumpkin pie once a year. I could eat pecan pie every day. The pineapple pistachio thing sounds interesting.

Somehow we suddenly have a couple of crickets in the house. Annoying.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I tolerate pumpkin pie once a year. I could eat pecan pie every day. The pineapple pistachio thing sounds interesting.

Somehow we suddenly have a couple of crickets in the house. Annoying.
    Always good to have a cricket on the hearth. And off to Louisville for an early morning start for work.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Another morning. Early all this week but I get out quite a bit earlier, so happy about that. Brisk this morning too. Looks like Fall is starting

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Why is the ec south shore train station building a 2nd entrance. to the EAST of the current one?
    The bottle neck for will still be present even with this 2nd entrance. They needed to make it west of the existing exit to provide both ends on the platform an exit and thus eliminate the bottleneck the station has now.
    :facepalm:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Why is the ec south shore train station building a 2nd entrance. to the EAST of the current one?
    The bottle neck for will still be present even with this 2nd entrance. They needed to make it west of the existing exit to provide both ends on the platform an exit and thus eliminate the bottleneck the station has now.
    :facepalm:
    Because a bunch of geniuses came up with it. Plenty of other things they could have done and been useful as well, but wasted on this boondoggle

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    It sucks getting up early. I'm getting out of work way earlier, which is nice, but waking up. ..... pain in the

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom