Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I can empathize with you. I had one yesterday too. Took two pills to get rid of the damned thing. I didn't make it all the way to puking, but I sure was feeling that way.

Stupid weather.

I'm not supposed to take the prescription pills, or Excedrin migraine.
    It was so bad, I took an Excedrin, but it was right before one of the times I puked. So I'm not sure how much I digested.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm not supposed to take the prescription pills, or Excedrin migraine.
    It was so bad, I took an Excedrin, but it was right before one of the times I puked. So I'm not sure how much I digested.
    I know. I don't know what I would do in your situation. Mine don't go away any more without the pills.

Is the Botox not working or does it only make it so you get fewer?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know. I don't know what I would do in your situation. Mine don't go away any more without the pills.

Is the Botox not working or does it only make it so you get fewer?

I get 30 shots done all at once.
    I can't get the shots for 3 months.
    At first, they work real well. Migraines mostly eliminated.
    If one slips through, doesn't seem as bad, no puking.
    But, at the end of the second month, they'll start increasing in frequency and intensity.
    I'm at the end of the 3rd month right now, in fact I get the shots in a couple days.
    So, I think I've gotten 3 in the last 3 weeks. All of them a 7 or above, which is the number I give when I'm over the toilet trying to heave my guts out.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Now it's off to the old house to replace the microwave that took a dump. Since it's the same model I'm hoping the bracket and holes line up and I can just pop it in and screw it in.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    citizens of the greatest city in illinois today are voting for a new mayor. there are some 12+ canidates running. A daley is running and jedi suspects Da Machine has already picked.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    citizens of the greatest city in illinois today are voting for a new mayor. there are some 12+ canidates running. A daley is running and jedi suspects Da Machine has already picked.

I got ya. Im sure Daley will be selected by the powers that be

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I just got an e mail from the Women's Career Group about an Online Administrative Assistant position with the Kimber Group.

I am thinking about applying for it.

I am a disabled veteran with no typing skills that may identify as a woman for this job. If I get it great, if I do not I can sue them for discrimination.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I just got an e mail from the Women's Career Group about an Online Administrative Assistant position with the Kimber Group.

I am thinking about applying for it.

I am a disabled veteran with no typing skills that may identify as a woman for this job. If I get it great, if I do not I can sue them for discrimination.

:)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The seemingly good news is the microwave coming tomorrow is identical to the one I just moved. The only difference is that one was stainless and this one will be black stainless.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Something managed to get into, and out of, the chicken coop last night.

Killed all but 3 chickens. Only ate on one of them.

We had 20 yesterday morning. I counted because I found one dead in the morning. But this morning went to feed and water and the inside of the coop was splattered with blood and feathers and carcasses everywhere. Doors all closed, don't know how anything got in or out.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    That really sucks! Up to this point I've had a Hawk get 1 and what i believe was a coon get 2. Were they missing their heads and mostly left intact? Thats usually a sign of a racoon, owl, or hawk. If you got water near by could be a mink as well. My coworker has had an issue with mink killing his chickens in the past, but he's near a water source. Could be a weasel as well. Mink and weasel will usually leave a bloody mess, and eat the guts

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom