Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi still recalls you made him go around the round about 2 times when in vaplo following you. :facepalm:

schoops is good but $$$ but well worth it vs other places.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Nothing in the traps or on the trailcams this morning

Probably just going for the easy meal on the compost pile.

Maybe tonight.

Dispatched a lot of varmints working the compost pile at night. That's one area the Surefire light attached to the .22 really works well. Started to say 'shines', [STRIKE]but didn't think the N. of 30 people would get it[/STRIKE] but didn't want to be obtuse.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Michigan city pd is having a gun buyback this fri/sat. 100 for handguns and 50 for rifles and shotguns.

Hope it makes them feel better taking some non functioning antiquities off the street, because im sure thats all they're gonna get

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Hope it makes them feel better taking some non functioning antiquities off the street, because im sure thats all they're gonna get

I would hope so. I told the wife to empty her business funds and we'll buy the rifles and shot guns for 150 a piece. We could rescue 10 to 20 from euthanasia and help find good homes for a small relocation fee.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I would hope so. I told the wife to empty her business funds and we'll buy the rifles and shot guns for 150 a piece. We could rescue 10 to 20 from euthanasia and help find good homes for a small relocation fee.
    Good to see your a good gun owner and let them live to see another day with a new home.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Michigan city pd is having a gun buyback this fri/sat. 100 for handguns and 50 for rifles and shotguns.
    Sweet, I can get some money for a non functioning pistol that I attempted to gunsmith after it was already junk. Fyi, I made that one worse, lol. But now it will be worth something

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    did not know this.
    jedi knows that other primates do kill just to kill like humans do. was not aware others in the aninal kingdom did this as well.

@klb
    that is a cool video.
    when u gonna have chixkens?

them doggies look like your.
    They are the same breed.

No chickens for us. Nasty critters.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Sweet, I can get some money for a non functioning pistol that I attempted to gunsmith after it was already junk. Fyi, I made that one worse, lol. But now it will be worth something

This would be the only way I would turn one in. Though if I could strip the parts and sell them I would do that first. That is if it isn't some sub 100 dollar Saturday night special. I do have a h&r premier I bought off here for 50 bucks with half a box of ammo. The ammo for a full box was 26 I got half a box in the deal. I really only spent 37 for the gun. I could turn a profit but it still functions and the ones lately on GB already go for 100.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Anyone that's dealt with local Honda dealerships for used sales with trade in, which one would you recommend?

Bought our last car from River Oaks Honda and did not like the sales staff and feel like I got had. Was the first time dealing with a dealership and won't be going back there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom