Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That sucks Eric.

It's been a couple of months since we lost Apollo. Ellie is slowly fading too. That will be it for us for in-door pets.

We have enough outdoor animals to keep us busy for the foreseeable future. In the short term we will be adding Maremma puppies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We would prefer to keep our pack going when we lose one. We have had 4 dogs in the house for at least 10-12 years. At the beginning of last year, we had a 7-yr-old and three over the age of 12, and we lost the one we thought would outlive the others. A few months later, an 8-yr-old rescue found her way to us. This year, just as we were in the process of losing one of our 14-yr-olds, we added a 1-yr-old. We always say we'll get the number of dogs down from four, and then the ones needing a home seem to find us.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Windows open all last night and hopefully today to let in that 'fresh' NWI air & air out the house.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    eric them big doggies. :nono:
    u need a small little white doggie next time with a pink bow.
    i am sorry about your doggie. i still miss our little one.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    PINKFATHER COMMENT

We need to thread very careful with this topic otherwise the MODS may come into our house and I really do not like when they visit uninvited.

i dont have the new hello kitty pink silver collection up yet for them to see. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    PINKFATHER COMMENT

We need to thread very careful with this topic otherwise the MODS may come into our house and I really do not like when they visit uninvited.

i dont have the new hello kitty pink silver collection up yet for them to see. ;)

And the Mods got an invitation.
    Notice several posts are missing....yup. 28 of them. If I have to crash your party again it will be with the intent to set some folks outside the playground. I would as soon not. Seriously. Jedi is right. Never come in here much at all. This is your place. Keep it civil. I see one more pic of a fetus or any uncivil abortion talk and the hammer will swing I promise you.

The new site owners are very religious folks. They do not like things to get out of hand and they will shut down the threads/individuals that do it.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled discussions.

Be safe,

-CM-

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    PINKFATHER COMMENT

I go to work on a Saturday and everything goes south.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I put a new gasket on the freezer door and it's not sealing all the way. Suggestions? I tried reshaping it with heat (hair dryer) and it helped a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom