Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    trazodone? next get a script for them. poor doggies....

i like being out here in the country, not much terror for the dogs

Hopefully meds will help WD's dog more than they do mine. I'm giving Daisy AcePromazine already and it doesn't faze her. When Lorelei was with us, the same dose made her sleep for at least 16 hours. I tried giving her 1.5 times the dosage and it did nothing. The vet said anything more than that is dangerous.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Do you replace your filter regularly? My filter has to be changed every 3-4 weeks. I can tell when I have forgotten because the water will start to smell

mines rated for 15k gallons. i usually do it like every 4 months. last one was 5/19. maybe i should try it?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    mines rated for 15k gallons. i usually do it like every 4 months. last one was 5/19. maybe i should try it?
    Check it. Our water has a lot of iron in it and it clogs up the filter a lot faster than it is supposedly rated for.

They probably rate them for city water. :):

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Happy 4th of July to everyone. Be safe around the fireworks. Sad part of a holiday in the middle of the week is work tomorrow and have to try to go to sleep in the middle of all the noise.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Add me as another that is not fond of fireworks anymore.

If it was just on the 4th, it wouldn't be that bad. Instead the idiots do it for a month

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    About ready to go downtown for the parade in Hobart. Hope to see Lonehossier this year walking in the parade. Last year I didn't even see his smiling face. Grand kids get the sugar high for the day.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Last year Joey Chestnut set the hot dog eating record eating 72 (including buns). I be struggling eating 5 of them. Just makes me go "whew" thinking about it. Going to be grilling up some saUSAges soon before we head to the parade. Our son is pretty excited.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    This article was in my Google feed this morning, proving that at least part of our humor doesn't develop past age 12.
    fMKzo7F.png

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    guess no jedi hugs for turnandshoot4 as im not willing to get wet for that lowell range event. my pinkness might fade. :rofl:

Looks pretty sunny.

I tried to register at their website and they never sent me an email back with the location. Dunno if this is a "competitor" thing or if I got lost in the shuffle. I'll go as your +1 jedi...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    sadly jedi never registered.
    was on the fence till last night.
    and sleep last night was bad as it was a war zone outside with all the noise. neighboor across the stteet was at it till 2am! :xmad:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    About ready to go downtown for the parade in Hobart. Hope to see Lonehossier this year walking in the parade. Last year I didn't even see his smiling face. Grand kids get the sugar high for the day.

Where you sitting at the parade? Me and my daughter are right across from Walgreens by 5th/3rd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom