Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    do you want me to rub the hello kitty budda for you?
    jedi does not think you need the luck, jedi knows you will do good and they will like you.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    DCY0QDgVYAARcyB.jpg

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Amazing how one good boss can really change the morale around the office. Now if only they could start cutting toxic deadweight, would really be nice. Granted, already got rid of one albatross, so I'm still happy for that.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Nothing like sitting in the heat for the parade in Lake Station after being in the hot box shop all day. Things you'll do for your kids. One good thing is the Lake Station parade is usually a pretty good one and have access to fridge and bathrooms at the shop

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    speaking of kids...
    has anyone heard or seen the lover of kids aka sadclown
    Saw him a couple of months ago at the Lake County gun show at the fair grounds and he was still breathing and kicking hanging around with Brad from Brads knives. Thought he said he had a job in beautiful downtown Winimac and was driving to and from Keener township (where the Dutch live) De Motte.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Nothing like sitting in the heat for the parade in Lake Station after being in the hot box shop all day. Things you'll do for your kids. One good thing is the Lake Station parade is usually a pretty good one and have access to fridge and bathrooms at the shop
    If I had known that I would have walked down and said hi. I was parked over by northshore watching the parade with the little hellions of mine.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I know what you mean.

On a different note, I think my dog is going to die. I tried taking her out to pee before the fireworks got started for the evening and some nimrod decided to test fire one of the really loud kaboom shells. My dog almost killed herself (and me) trying to get back in the house. She made a beeline for her kennel and has been in there shaking like a leaf and panting like crazy since. Hasn't drank water or come out.

I ****ing hate this time of year. Hope she calms down and comes around.

Last night I made the mistake of letting Daisy, our Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix out in the yard right in the middle of the worst of it. She ran frantically from one end of the yard to the other for over an hour, with me trying to chase her down. At 85 degrees and 75% humidity, it about did both of us in.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I know what you mean.

On a different note, I think my dog is going to die. I tried taking her out to pee before the fireworks got started for the evening and some nimrod decided to test fire one of the really loud kaboom shells. My dog almost killed herself (and me) trying to get back in the house. She made a beeline for her kennel and has been in there shaking like a leaf and panting like crazy since. Hasn't drank water or come out.

trazodone? next get a script for them. poor doggies....

i like being out here in the country, not much terror for the dogs

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    guys with water softeners. i dont know if mine is working correctly.

I have a sediment filter, then softener and a tankless water heater. last month of so i ran out of salt. so i restarted the unit with fresh salt and a few gallons of water at the bottom to get the brine going. i have done 3 regens and still the hot water smells like straight sulfur. i recall tasting extremely salty water after the last regen... which means it should have been cleaned correct? I also took apart and cleaned the venturi valve. it was kinda gummed up. but both the softener and heater are about a year old.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Do you replace your filter regularly? My filter has to be changed every 3-4 weeks. I can tell when I have forgotten because the water will start to smell

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom