• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Welp its a bit better today. I got some rest last night.

Percoset at bedtime knocked me out until about 12:30am. Woke up and had to pee. No screaming, so that was a bonus.

Ambien knocked me out until 05:30. Woke up and had to pee. Still no screaming, apparently the healing has begun?

I have a container with about a dozen bits of kidney stone that I was able to catch in strainers. Some as small as a grain of sand, the biggest piece is a jagged oval about 3.5mm long, 2mm wide. Other bits and pieces in between those sizes.

Jedi never stopped by to give me a hug. Apparently I live faaaaarrr away :popcorn:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My uncle just had the kidney stone stuff removed from lining his urethra. The Dr said he's never seen anything like it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well, another day of work completed and another dollar deeper in debt. St Peter don't you call me because I can't go, I owe my soul to the company store.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm off tomorrow, but have to work Saturday morning 8-12. It's kind of like a 3-day weekend (ish).

Doing a gun trade tomorrow. May stop in to Point Blank afterward.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Free Beer & Carne Asada Tacos

My dad is in need of some help to move 2 life size stone garden statues from the garage to the back yard.
    It is about a 500 feet distance from the front to the back.
    Each statue weights about 300 lbs. One is a naked man and the other a naked female.
    He needs 3 to 4 "suckers" who would be willing to move them WITHOUT breaking them.
    In exchange for moving them he will cook you carne asada tacos and provide you with cold beer. He has Stella Artois, American Lite Beer, Modelo Especial, and Corona Extra. Jedi can supply you with the pink wagon to use as well.

Any takers? Weekends SAT or SUN is best.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My dad is in need of some help to move 2 life size stone garden statues from the garage to the back yard.
    It is about a 500 feet distance from the front to the back.
    Each statue weights about 300 lbs. One is a naked man and the other a naked female.
    He needs 3 to 4 "suckers" who would be willing to move them WITHOUT breaking them.
    In exchange for moving them he will cook you carne asada tacos and provide you with cold beer. He has Stella Artois, American Lite Beer, Modelo Especial, and Corona Extra. Jedi can supply you with the pink wagon to use as well.

Any takers? Weekends SAT or SUN is best.

Booked up this weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom